18: What Was That

The next day I woke up feeling alone, it was the first time in a while that I hadn't woken up with Max beside me.

I decided to text him to see if he was okay, I knows it's only been a day but I miss him.

'Hey Max, we all miss you. How are you and how's your brother? - M xx'

Almost instantly he replied.
'Hi Maya, I miss you all too. I'm okay but my brothers not doing to good :( I'll text you later if anything happens xx'

It was upsetting to think that people were fighting for there lives whilst I was confused by my pathetic feelings, gosh Maya what's wrong with you.

I got out of bed, realising I'd over slept by a lot! It was almost 11am.

Today I just wanted to spend my time with the people who I hadn't seen much of this holiday - like Ava.

I went downstairs to see her watching Tangled in the livingroom, Riley was sitting with her - I think she has a secret love for Disney!

I sat down next to Ava and hugged her, "so what shall we all do today?"

"We could play with my dolly in my room, but it's right by the guest room and Lucas hadn't stopped arguing with his girlfriend today." She looked at me.

"Really?" I asked, "what have they been saying?"

"It changes a lot, sometimes I hear them shouting about Lucas doing things and sometimes I think there killing eachother because they make weird screaming sounds" she said innocently.

"Oh my gosh" Riley said as she burst out laughing.

I threw a pillow at her, "shut up!"

"when do they make these weird screamy noises?" I asked, trying to hold back my giggling.

"they were making them when I came downstairs about 20 minutes ago, I was playing happily in my room and then boom" Ava said, "the screaming starts"

"I'll be right back..." I said, "Ava you stay here and please do not come upstairs or you may hear the noises."

I walked down the hallway to the guestroom, Ava was right - they were making noises.

I knocked on the door loudly to scare them both, I could here the sheets of the bed moving around.

"Come in..." Lucas said. So I opened the door. "Maya hey" he smiled.

"Will you both stop."

"Huh, I don't know what your talking about." Lucas said.

"Stop doing what you was just doing before I came in, clear enough?"

"Hun." Nancy said sitting up in the bed with a cover wrapped around her, "you don't own the house so you can't control what we do in it. If we wanna have sex, let us!"

"Your right Hun" I said sarcastically, "I don't own the house, but you know who does? My dad. Who has another daughter who's seven and has a room that's very close by to you, and luckily for you she has a very innocent mind - so when she told me she heard you argue one minute and then scream the next she didn't suspect anything" I said sighing, I'd got it all off of my chest.

"Ava heard us?" Lucas said sitting up, showing his hot abs.

"Yeah." I said looking down.

"I suppose we can stop." Lucas said, causing me to smile.

"Good." I said turning around and closing the door. "Oh and Lucas" I said loudly from the other side, "come find me later. I wanna talk to you"

----

I was sitting in my room and Lucas walked in wearing some shorts but no top, he sat next to me.

"Well at least your wearing more than you was earlier." I teased him.

"Yeah..." He said awkwardly, "I'm sorry about that."

"Hey, atleast Ava didn't know what you was doing in there, she would of been scarred for life" I smiled.

"So your not mad at me?" He asked.

I shook my head, "why should I be? It was wrong and all but that's your girlfriend."

"Good" he sighed, "I wouldn't of wanted to piss you off."

I smiled at him.

"So what did you wanna talk to me about?" He asked.

"Well I think I found a solution for the whole feelings thingy..."

"What is it?" He asked, he seemed interested.

"Well I need you to kiss me." I said looking down.

"Okay, that was sudden" he laughed.

"You see if you kiss me" I looked at Lucas, "I can see if I feel anything and if I do then well were fucked and I'm sorry, but if I don't then that's great and-"

I got interrupted by Lucas lips, smashing against mine. There was no tongue involved but it was still good.

About 10 seconds later he pulled away, "I don't think that was the kinda kiss that could stir feelings..." He said. I shook my head. "I'll try again"

He leant back in and placed his hand on my cheek, then another minute later he pulled away. "Anything?" He asked.

"I still don't think that's good enough." I said quietly, I just wanted him to kiss me again.

He leaned back it, this time more passionate that ever. We laid back on my bed and his tongue entered my mouth. I was on top of him and he was rubbing his hands up and down my body. He rolled us over and I wrapped my legs and arms around him as I was now underneath. He laid ontop of me, but not enough to hurt. He kept moving, almost as if he was grinding. A couple of minutes later, he pulled away, but this time it was different.

We were both out of breathe. He rested his forehead on mine as he laid next to me. "Was that okay?"

"Yep." I said, closing my eyes.

"So do you like me or not?" He said, holding my hand.

I nodded my head, "I do Lucas. I like you, I always have. I just don't know what we're gonna do now..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone! It's the annoying girl who interrupts the book again.

I've just posted the first chapter to my new book! Please go check it out, I'd be grateful! Ily all.