14: Coming Down With Something

Remember to vote, it's very appreciated <3

"That was possible the longest train journey ever..." Riley said as we stood outside of my dads house. "I just need a bed."

"And it won't be my brothers!" I quickly added, raising an eyebrow.

I knocked at the door, waiting for someone to answer. Knowing my luck no one would be home.

However, like summer, Farkle opened the door and ran to give me a hug. "Iv missed you so much Maya!" He said.

"Maya!" I heard someone scream from inside the house, I walked in and saw Ava running towards me. She jumped into my arms and I spun around.

"I missed you, your rooms been boring without you in it." She said squeezing onto me.

"You've been in my room without me?" I said, acting shocked.

"She sleeps in there most nights" my dad said walking over to me, smiling. "It's good to see you again Maya"

"You too Dad" I smiled.

"You must be Max" dad said holding out his hand, Max shook it smiling.

"Nice to meet you sir" he said.

"and you must be the famous Riley Iv heard so much about." Dad walked over to her with open arms.

"Hey Kermit" she said, hugging him.

I noticed Farkle out of the corner of my eye staring at Riley. Once dad was done with her he walked over. "Hi- hi I'm Farkle." He seemed nervous.

"Hi," she smiled at him. "I'm Riley"

"Nice to meet you. Do you want a house tour?" He asked.

"Can I?" She asked me, probably praying I'd say yes.

"Fine." I said, rolling my eyes and putting Ava down.

They went off and I walked over to Max. "So..." I said "want a house tour?"

I looked around to make sure none of my family were near by, "the first stops my bedroom..." I grabbed his hand and he nodded.

"I'm giving Max a tour" I shouted out so all my family knew, it was good to be back. Although something felt wrong.

I pushed Max into my room and shut both of my doors. He sat on my bed and I sat next to him, soon enough we were making out - like any normal couple would do.

"So this is my room, pretty boring I know..." I heard Farkle say.

"I like it." Riley said.

I pulled away from Max's lips to listen.

I could hear the bed moving, what the fuck were they doing.

"Why'd you stop?" Max asked.

"Gosh Max! Can't you see I'm trying to listen" I said, putting a finger over him mouth.

I was scared and nervous, why had they suddenly gone so quiet?

"I'll be right back babe, stay here." I said kissing Max again then walking into the hall, over to Farkles room.

No one was in there, odd. Farkle and Riley must of been in here...

I walked more into his room, realising he'd redecorated. His bunk bed was gone and he now had a double bed. He'd repainted the walls, they were no longer blue but now white.