30: Your My Home

One Week Later

I woke up to a bright light shinning through my window, usually when I woke up the sun wouldn't be this bright. Meaning I'd over slept.

I grabbed my phone to see two things: one of them being that it was 1pm and the second thing being that I had missed calls from Lucas and Farkle. Although those were all over 4 hours ago, if they really needed me they would of called again more recently.

Riley came climbing through my bedroom window, "hello"

"Hi" I said, my voice was weak.

"Woah. Why haven't you got up yet?" She said walking over to me with her arms crossed.

"I'm in a lazy mood, I have nothing better to do today anyways."

"Same, it's not like Texas where I can just make out with your brother all the time" she sighed.

"To much information." I laughed.

She walked over to my set of drawers, "can I borrow some lazy clothes?"

"Go ahead" I said as I laid on my side to face her.

She pulled out some plain black shorts and searched for a big t-shirt. She picked up a baggy grey one.

"Not that one..." I said as I stood up and rushed over to her. "Take this"

I took off my top, leaving me in my lace white bra, handing it to her. She then gave me the grey top and I put it on. It reached mid thigh, covering my pants.

"Is there a certain reason I wasn't aloud that one?" She asked as she got into my bed, I laid next to her.

"It's Lucas'... I stole it from him" I bit my lip.

"That explains the guy smell" she said sniffing.

"He smells great doesn't he" I said gripping onto the shirt.

"I wish I stole something of Farkles." She sighed.

"Didn't you steal his virginity?" I asked sarcastically raising an eyebrow.

"I'm not going to answer that because you are his sister" she said going red.

"Lucas stole mine..." I sighed. "I had sex with someone who I'm likely never going to see again. This top is the only part of him that I got to keep."

Riley rolled over and placed her arms around me, laying her head on my shoulder. "Should we move to Texas?"

"I wish" I sighed.

"I'm not joking, there's some great colleges there and we could get our own little apartment-"

"One problem, I'm poor. Plus, my hearts set on going to NYAC."

"There will be art colleges in Texas, we could stay at your dads and-"

"Your getting to carried away Riley, we have another year to think about this... Just slow down" I laughed.

"Let's go out" she said, changing the subject.

"Where?" I asked.

"Let's go to Topanga's, I really miss the iced lattes from there"

"How about we order some, I don't feel like going out." I tried to smiled.

"How about you stay here and I'll go get them..."

"Good idea" I smirked at her, "I want whipped cream with mine please"

She stood up and put her clothes back on, then she left, leaving me alone.