15: Whos That

I woke up next to the love of my life, and he looked so cute with bed hair.

Riley was sleeping on the sofa bed in the second livingroom, the one no one really uses.

I rolled over to face Max and placed my head on his bare chest. He rubbed his eyes and looked at me. "Hey baby" he smiled as he kissed my forehead.

"Hey" I smiled back, "you still wanna sleep don't you?" I giggled as he closed his eyes.

"Yeah" he laughed.

"I'll leave you alone then" I said, getting out of bed. I was in one of Max's tops and some shorts.

I headed downstairs to see Lucas and Ava eating breakfast. I went to make some cereal as it was Betty's day off.

I was getting some milk out of the fridge and Lucas came up behind me.

"Hey" he said, taking a sip of orange juice.

"Hi" I smiled, closing the door of the fridge and walking to the counter. He followed me.

"How was your sleep?"

"Good... Why?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Just trying to make conversation."

"Okay." I said siting down.

"So what are you wearing to Ava's pool party tonight?" He asked smirking.

"It's a pool party, so a swimsuit." I said.

"Yeah. True..." He said.

"Can you leave me alone now?" I asked, fake smiling.

"Okay" he said, walking away from me.

----

"Okay so, I don't know whether to wear this one" I said holding up a pink bikini, "or this one" I held up a black one.

"Defo the black one" Riley said, "it's more sexy... For Max, or Lucas"

"Riley!" I said closing my doors, "they can probably hear you."

"Let them" Riley smiled, "you need to decided what your doing Maya."

"I have, I'm here with Max and I'll stay with Max, he's the one who lives in New York anyways."

"So your saying if Lucas lived in New York you'd chose him?"

"No, I'm not saying that... I don't know what I'm saying." I shrugged.

----

I could hear people downstairs, most sounding around Ava's age. The other voices were most likely there parents.

I was sitting on my bed in my swim suit, waiting for Riley to get changed. She was in the bathroom.

She walked out in a purple bikini which showed off her body perfectly.(probably for my brother!)

"Shall we go downstairs?" She asked.

"We have to wait for Max." I said.

"Where is he?" She said, jumping onto my bed.

"Getting changed, he'll be here soon"

"Why didn't he just get changed in here?" She asked.

"Wouldn't that be kinda awkward?"

"How?" Riley said.

"Well we haven't seem eachothers thingys yet..."

"Maya, that's so unlike you. You wasn't even dating Lucas and you let him-"