16: Tell Me About Her

Oh My Gosh... Who Is She?

Hello guys! I'm back in Texas... Remember that place where I met the guy I told you you'd never hear about again? Well I was wrong.

I'm back for Christmas and my sisters birthday - who knows I might stay till new year.

I know what your thinking, what about your boyfriend? Wouldn't you rather spend Christmas with him?

The answers yeah, and I am. My boyfriend and bestfriend (Sunshine) came with me to my dads for the holidays, yay!

I didn't think that I'd be seeing Cowboy at all during my stay, I believed that he'd want to be with his mom and dad for Christmas, I was obviously wrong.

I can't help but get a odd feeling when I'm around him, like the feelings I believed have gone haven't.

Sunshines telling me to see if my feelings for him are still there, but I can't be un loyal to my boyfriend.

Also, I think Cowboy has a girlfriend - I know he has a girlfriend. I met her yesterday. She's really pretty, and tall! The complete opposite to me.

However he was acting weird around her yesterday, like he was her servant... anything she asked for he would get.

I'm gonna try and find out some more about her today from my brother and maybe Cowboy.

Should I or may I just get even more feelings, ones of jealousy?

-Hope Xo
---------------------------------

I finished up my blog and found Riley to tell her it was up, she was always one of the first people to read it no matter what! However it was getting harder lately since so many people read it as soon as it was posted.

My phone was already going crazy with notifications on all my Hope Xo social media sites, so I turned it off.

Farkle and Lucas were in the livingroom when me and Riley came downstairs.

"Where's Max?" Lucas asked looking at me.

"He's gone to the mall to get me a Christmas gift. Where's Nancy?" I asked with a straight face.

"She's in the shower in the guest room." He said.

"Wow and your not in there with her? I'm Surprised." I said sarcastically.

"Very funny." He said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Farkle can I talk to you," I looked around. "Somewhere more private?"

"Sure, let's go to my room" he said, so we did.

Once we were in there I sat on his bed, "this is gonna sound really odd but I need you to tell me everything about Lucas' girlfriend."

"Why?" He asked confused.

"Just do it. Please."

"Okay... I don't know that much because Lucas is very secretive about his relationship with her."

"Just tell me what you know"

"Well she's a model, he met her through my mom. We had a party a couple weeks ago and she came. She's Lucas' age, so a year older than us-"

"Why does she treat Lucas like a slave and why does he obey everything she says he should do?" I asked, that's all I really needed to know.

"I'm not sure Maya, your gonna have to ask him about that one"

"Thanks Farkle" I said smiling as I began to leave the room.

"Maya." He called out, I walked back in. "Why are you so interested in her, your not jealous are you?"

"I just don't want to see Lucas get hurt, that's all. He's like a brother to me" Farkle was right, yet so was I.

"Okay" he said as I left the room to find Lucas.

The first place I went to look was the guest room because that's where he'd been staying. He wasn't in there, neither was Nancy.

I couldn't help but notice a small box and a note sitting on the edge of his bed. It looked like it could be a gift.

I walked into the room and shut the door behind me, going towards his bed and sitting down on it to read the note.

'Nancy, here's the earrings you asked me to get you last week. I'm sorry I didn't get them sooner - love Lucas.'

I opened the box, it was a pair of gold earrings with little hearts on them. I put them back and walked over to the trash can, spotting a receipt.

It was crumpled up so I grabbed it and flattened it so it was easier to read.

I read it in my head, 'golden earrings with hearts, $299.'

"Jesus Lucas." I said quietly to myself, "why are you spending so much money on a girl?"

I heard the door begin to open and put the receipt back where I found it. I moved away from the trash can and stood waiting for whoever it was.

"Babe, are you in-" it was Lucas, "oh hi Maya. Is Nancy in here?" He shut the door behind him.

"If she was I sure wouldn't be" I said, walking over to him. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure." He said.

"Why are you spending $299 on a girl when I know she's a model and has money that she can spend on herself" I looked over to the bed where the note and box was.

"They eh- they weren't $299." He lied.

"Oh really, so that receipt in the bin is lying?" I said quietly.

"Your were snooping through my stuff?" He asked.

"I care about you Lucas and I wanna know what's wrong with you." I said looking down, I took his hand "please, tell me. Why are you being her slave?" I looked into his eyes, they were watering up.

"Can't I just do something nice for the person I love?" He said letting a tear escape from his eye.

I wiped it away with my finger and left my hands to rest on his cheek. "Do you really love her though Lucas?" He didn't answer me, he just looked down. "If you could have any girl you wanted in the world, would it be her?"

"No, but the girl I want has a guy. So I'm going with my second choice" he said, staring into my eyes. Why did I feel like he was talking about me?

"So your second choice is a girl you spend money and time on and get rewarded with pleasure." I said, looking at the marks all over his neck.

"I just need to be loved Maya" he said with tears pouring out of his eyes. "Just let me get on with it." He turned around so I couldn't see him.

I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his chest, resting my head on his back. "You are loved Lucas. Trust me on that"

"Yeah well... Not by my supposed parents. They lied to me Maya" he turned around again, yet I was still holding onto him.

"How?" I asked looking shocked.

"I wanted to tell you sooner, but you had your life in New York."

"What is it Lucas?" I asked, staring into his watery eyes.

"My real parents aren't dead, there very much alive. Right here in Texas..."

Going ViralOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara