8: Just A Quick One

Just An Update For You!

So this is just an update to last weeks blog, thanks to everyone who's got back to me about what I asked. (1k of you!)

Most of you said that Cowboy probably likes me otherwise he wouldn't of kissed me on the cheek... I'm not to sure about that. Why would someone like him be into me?

Some of you also said he was just being kind, which is most likely true.

My best friend Sunshine texted me last night saying I should get to know him even more. I though I'd already done that? Why is this so hard!?

Also Cowboy hasn't stayed over in my brothers room at all this week, he's been at home, dealing with that thing I can't talk to you about. I hope everything's going okay...

I'll update again tonight with something fun and not boy packed!

- Hope Xo
------------------------------

I locked my phone and got out of bed, it was 8am. I could hear Ava rushing around downstairs, most likely waiting for everyone to wake up.

I was in some black shorts and a white top that said 'chill' on it, Iv got comfortable around my other family so I don't care what I look like.

I pushed my hair up into a messy ponytail and headed downstairs, first going past Farkles room. I peaked my head in to see if he was awake or asleep and to see if Lucas stayed over last night. Nope, he was asleep and there was no Lucas in sight.

I sat on the sofa and put Comedy Central on tv to watch the Friends rerun. Ava came and joined me, she had two bowls of cereal in her hands.

"Coco Pops?" She said and she held out the larger bowl.

"Thanks, is your mom and our dad still asleep?" I said, taking it from her.

"There both at work and I'm going out soon too"

"On your own?" I asked.

"No silly! Betty's taking me to my friends party - although I secretly hate her because she thinks she better than me." Ava said, crunching her food in her mouth with a evil look.

"So it's just gonna be me and Farkle here today? Or is he going out to?"

"He's staying home I think, he's having one of his 'lazy teenager days' as my mom calls it"

"Maybe I'll have one too" I laughed.

"Miss Ava, we shall leave now." Betty said, walking into the livingroom.

"Ok Betty. Bye Maya" she said giving me a hug and then she left.

A house to two lazy teenagers, nothing can go wrong.

An hour later they stopped playing friends on tv and I decided to go back to bed to watch teen wolf on my phone.

As I walked up the stairs I heard a knock at the door, it couldn't of been any of my family or Betty because they all have keys.

I stopped for a moment to listen if Farkle was getting up to answer. He was obviously still asleep so I made my way back down the stairs and opened the door.

"Lucas, hey." I smiled, sorting out my hair... I looked like a complete mess! I didn't expect him to be here at this time.

"Nice pyjamas..." Lucas said looking me up and down, "they don't cover up much do they." He said laughing.

I rolled my eyes, "coming in?"

He nodded, so I turned around and walked into the main room, letting him see the back of my shorts that 'don't cover up much' to see how he'd react. I heard him shut the door behind me so I turned back around to see him staring at me. "What?" I asked.

"Eh- em." He couldn't talk, "is your brother here" he looked away from me, obviously I was distracting him.

"He's upstairs."

"Cool" Lucas said as he walked off.

"Asleep" I quickly added, causing Lucas to turn back around to face me.

"What do you need to talk to him about so urgently?" I asked as I sat down.

"Well..." He said walking over to me and sitting on the sofa opposite, "I told my parents I found my adoption certificate."

"How'd it go?" I asked, "I mean, did they take it alright?"

"They were quite shocked. I don't think they wanted me to know, but I do now."

"And did you tell them you wanted to find out more about your birth parents"

"Yeah..."

"and?" I asked.

"There dead, that's why I was put up for adoption in the first place" Lucas said putting his head in his hands.

"Oh Lucas..." I said standing up and walking over to sit next to him. I put my hand on his back and rubbed it.
"I'm sure there watching over you and are so proud of the cowboy you've become" I smiled as he looked up.

"You really think so?" He asked.

"I know so!" I said, pushing some hair out of him face.

"Thanks Maya, that's exactly what I needed to here" he said, placing his hand on mine. I played with his hair, I guess you can say we got caught up in the moment. Before I knew it we were both leaning in, once our lips connected it was like fireworks were going off in the room.

I felt his tongue inside of my mouth and holy shit it was great! I wrapped my hands around his neck and he pulled me on top of him, rubbing his hands up and down my back.

He slowly laid down on the couch and I was still on top of him. He was playing with my hair as we made out some more, he was soft yet passionate.

What if he thought that was a pity kiss because of the news he'd just found out, I mean was it?

Suddenly I heard foot steps coming down the stairs, I jumped off of him and ran over to the sofa opposite, sorting myself out so I didn't look like Iv just had the hottest make out session ever!

"Hey Lucas, I didn't know you was here." Farkle said as he entered to livingroom.

"Oh eh. Yeh - I was just--"

"He came to see you" I said looking at Lucas nodding furiously.

"Oh okay, well wanna go to my room? Just incase you don't wanna get to personal with Maya." Farkle looked at me and smiled, I'm guessing he also wanted me to be safe from Lucas. If only he knew we've already got personal about a minute ago...

"Oh, yeah sure" Lucas said standing up.

Farkle began to walk up the stairs to his room and Lucas followed behind him, however he stopped for a moment and looked at me. He had the biggest grin on his face. He bit his lip and rubbed the back of his neck, he was obviously lost for words. He turned back around and went up stairs to my brother.

I sat back in the chair, hanging my head over the back and laughing.

"what the fuck just happened" I whispered to myself.