7. Most Alarming Smile Award

^I just love Harry's expression in the picture xD

* ° * ° *

The twins went through the barrier and teleported into Platform 9 3/4. It was just as Drew remembered, with the brick walls and big shiny train.

They were early again, because Ari is an ugly bird who likes being first to eat the worm.

"Who exactly are your friends?" Drew asked her, out of curiosity.

Ari looked pleased by this question and gave Jinx a more affectionate rub. "Lisa Turpin, Sue Li, and Sylvia Svee. The last one's in Gryffindor but she's my best friend. We do everything together, why, this summer we wrote—"

"Okay," Drew broke in, "I don't need the whole plotline, just the characters, thanks."

The Ravenclaw huffed irritably and grit her teeth, but didn't say more. They waved goodbye to their mother, and once they stepped onto the Hogwarts Express, they went their separate ways.

Like always.

Drew slid open the door to an empty compartment and held it open with her foot, and pushed her suitcase in.

She was seconds away from slamming the door like a dramatic person would in someone's face, but became aware that she was actually going to slam the door in someone's face.

Cyndee Piramyd, her fourth roommate, was passing by with her trunk, and they made accidental eye contact. But this was going to be more than simply awkward if Drew wasn't careful. The door was still open, and she slowly backed off, careful not to make any sudden moves that would get Cyndee upset and Drew in trouble.

The girl outside did nothing but stare, her delicate face slowly morphing into one of terror.

"Hey," Drew said hurriedly, "I'm not gonna do anything, relax."

Her tone wasn't helping matters, as Cyndee shrunk away and covered her ears like a hamster. Then she turned so fast she was practically a tornado, and ran straight into Wilby Blue.

She screamed bloody murder, which made him shriek and drop his trunk, and it thumped heavily on the floor and frightened Cyndee even further.

But she didn't run, like you'd expect, but gradually inched away, like he was some sort of coiled predator that could sense fear.

Wilby gave Drew a questioning look, who made an annoyed gesture for him to do something.

So he opened his palms to show they were empty, and said quietly, "I won't hurt you."

His attitude was, of course, much more gentle than Drew's, and Cyndee actually calmed down visibly. She reached backwards for her trunk and shook her head, "Of course...I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, are you looking for someone?"

Trust Wilby to offer even more help.

"No, it's fine," Cyndee smiled weakly, almost like a completely different person. "I've got to go, thanks." She dragged her trunk down the hall.

Drew waved for Wilby to just sit down and leave her alone. "She's always like that," she said before he could ask. "Best to just let her be; she freaks out if there are less than five people in the room with her."

He stared at her for a moment, "There are only four people in your dorm."

"Well, when we're with her she either does homework or reads the newspaper over and over. When it's late she reads it until we're all asleep. I think it calms her down."