forty five ~ his tshirt

By the time they had reached Simon's house he had said hello to the taxi driver 10 different times as though he was meeting a whole new person. Vik couldn't help but giggle at his antics as he listened.

As they got out of the taxi, Simon put his arm around Vik's shoulders. Half for support and half because he liked being close to him.

They made it comfortably into the house and Simon demanded on giving a house tour.

"This is the spare room where we keep shiznit." Vik giggled and nodded along.

"That's Josh's room. Gross." Simon waved his hand in front of him acting as though it smelt before carrying on up the hallway. "And this is where the magic happens." He wiggled his eyebrows as he opened the door, entering his room backwards and nearly falling over a pile of clothes.

"Bed time for you, Si." Simon listened and pulled off his tshirt. He was so quick that Vik didn't have time to react and stood, staring, with his mouth wide open.

"Gonna catch flies, cupcake." Smirking, Simon signalled for Vik to turn around. Embarrassed, he did and covered his eyes for good measure. Arms snaked around his waist making him jump a little. He dropped his hands and giggled as Simon lifted him up.

"Bedtime!" Simon announced, laying Vik down carefully on his bed. He snuggled in next to him and pulled him to his chest.

"Simon..." Vik started and Simon pouted. He didn't want him to leave.

"No. You can't go." His eyebrows furrowed as he waited for the smaller boy to argue with him.

"That's okay. Can I take my shoes off though?" Simon chuckled, freeing Vik to let him get more comfortable. Vik soon got back under the covers and rested his head on Simon's bare chest. His hand laid over his side, tingling slightly against the blonde boy's skin.

"Goodnight cupcake." Vik mumbled back a reply as his eyes drifted closed. He could get used to this.