sixty seven ~ i'm outside

simon: i don't know who you live with so i'm outside

vik: Cutie. I'll come out now.

Simon watched Vik creep out of his house, closing the door softly. He was in an oversized jumper that almost reached his knees and joggers. He had a rucksack on his back that he placed by his feet as he got into the car.

"Cold." He stated as he shivered. Simon lent over to place a soft kiss on his lips. Vik smiled and kissed him one more time before turning his body to put on his seatbelt.

Paradise by Coldplay was playing softly in the car as they drove, the night lights illuminating Simon in a way Vik appreciated. He felt the urge to kiss all the shadows falling over his face.

It didn't take long to pull up to Simon's house on the quiet night roads. Simon picked up Vik's bag before leaving the car and walking up his driveway. Vik scrambled after him, struggling slightly with much shorter legs.

"Vik's here we're going to bed!" Simon shouted as he kicked off his shoes. Vik slapped him lightly.

"People could be sleeping!" He hissed but Simon just laughed as a response.

"Wear protection!" A voice shouted back followed by a hearty laugh. Vik dropped his gaze as he let Simon lead him upstairs.

"Is it okay if we just go straight to bed tonight?" Simon yawned as he pulled off his top. This time, Vik didn't turn away but instead nodded. Simon clambered into bed and held his arms open, waiting.

Vik just stared at him for a little while knowing he'd be too hot if he slept like this again.

"Oh!" Simon covered his eyes. "Sorry, if you're uncomfortable why don't you just take your joggers off? Your jumper is very long." Vik considered this before pulling them off quickly, folding them and placing them on his chair. He then flopped half onto Simon, wiggling till he was comfortably resting his head on Simon's chest.

Simon made an "oofft" sound before stroking Vik's hair. Vik's eyes fluttered closed as Simon pulled the duvet over them both. Hesitantly, Vik lifted his leg over Simon's knowing that it would put them a lot closer. When Simon didn't flinch, Vik relaxed.