ninety eight ~ my star

epilogue ~ two years later

Simon was nervous. His hands were clammy and his heart was racing. Taking deep breaths, he fiddled with the tie around his neck.

Harry had kept Vik out all day while the others helped him set up the back garden of their new home. Star lights were strung through the trees and they had set up a screen to stream a movie on: Hotel Transylvania - the first movie they had watched together.

There was a place to sit made up with a picnic basket of snacks and candles to illuminate the garden further.

Josh was stood by the door with a camera. They had all grown on YouTube massively - Vik becoming part of their group - and had been very open about their relationship. Simon wanted to record the moment and Josh was happy to help.

They had sent a text to Harry, telling him to come back but that didn't stop Simon being slightly shook as Vik, dressed in a white shirt and dark jeans, came through the back door.

Simon fell to one knee as Vik gasped, taking in the sight.

"Vikram Barn. I have loved you from the moment I met you. You're my star and I try to be your whole sky. We're at a point where I can't imagine my life without you and I try hard to express that every day but it's not enough." Simon paused, tears falling from Vik's eyes. "Will you marry me, Cupcake?"

Vik rushed forward, falling to his knees in front of Simon as he pushed the simple ring onto his wedding finger. As soon as he had done so, Vik dived on him, them both falling onto the ground.

"Yes." Vik kissed him.

"Yes." Vik kissed him again.

"A thousand times, yes." Vik kissed him again, tears still falling down his cheeks and now onto Simon's face.

They revelled in each other's company for a while, Harry and Josh leaving with smiles on their faces, before Vik took of Simon's tie and they curled up to watch the movie.