seventy ~ childishly

Simon and Vik drove back to the house shortly followed by Josh, Tobi and Ethan. Vik wasn't sure where the others had gone but he didn't care much, he was exhausted.

They were all sat around the island in the kitchen, Vik resting his head on Simon's shoulders. He wasn't sure what had gotten him so tired. He wasn't used to going out and socialising, it obviously took a lot out of him.

Around him, the boys were chatting. Josh was on the phone ordering what Vik reckoned to be take away and Simon's hand was on his leg tracing small circles. If he had more energy, he'd reckon he'd have to move Simon's hand away as playing with his thighs was making his body tingle all over.

Instead, he let Simon carry on and willed himself not to become obvious in any way.

"You proud of yourself then, Vik?" Josh asked, smiling at the boy who had been quiet since they had gotten home. He blinked twice before responding.

"I've never done anything good in football, so I guess." He mumbled.

"I'm proud of him!" Simon butted in, still excited for how well his boyfriend did. Vik watched as Ethan rolled his eyes.

"We know mate, you won't stop going on about it." Childishly, Simon stuck his tongue out at Ethan. This caused Vik to giggle and poke it. The taller boy looked down at him in confusion.

"Did you just poke my tongue?" Vik kept giggling.

"It was cute." Simon smirked at him before placing both his hands on Vik's cheeks. He lifted his face up and bent, sticking his tongue out and licking from Vik's chin to the top of his cheek.

"Siiimonnnnnn!" Vik complained, trying to wiggle free. His face was wet and he tried to dry it with the sleeve of his jumper. He scooted away from Simon.

"It was cute." Simon shrugged. The other boys laughed at them a little before going back to their own conversation. Vik kept poking Simon's cheek to bug him but it wasn't work, he wasn't bothered in the slightest. He even ate the pizza when it came with Vik still poking his cheek.

Simon got him to stop by turning his head and opening his mouth. Vik put his finger into Simon's mouth accidentally and Simon sucked on it slightly - not wanting to bite down - before releasing.

Simon had a flashback to his dream and the image of Vik doing the same thing. He raised an eyebrow and watched as Vik's face went pink before concentrating on picking the beef off of his meat feast slice.

Simon lent to kiss him on the cheek softly.

~~~~~
9 k reads holy crapoly I caNT BELIEVE IT <3333 ly all xo