eighty two ~ euphoric

smut!! you will not miss any story if you do not want to read :-) however, enjoy ;) likes and comments are always appreciated <33

Simon woke up with a searing pain behind his eyes. Groaning, he rolled over to see Vik curled up contently, smiling at his phone.

"Happy birthday, drunkard." Vik giggled as Simon swatted his hand, as if swatting away a fly. He reached to tug on Vik, wanting to pull him closer. "Sit up first baby, drink this." In his hand was two tablets and some water, he had no idea where they had come from but he sat up only enough to take a sip.

Simon was leaning half on his front and, once Vik had placed the glass back down, he pulled him down beneath him. He grinned at the shocked expression on Vik's face as he lent to kiss him.

Vik blushed from the sudden affection, hyper aware of Simon's fingers playing with the top of his underwear.

"Morning." Simon's voice was husky, breaking slightly from the dry throat. Vik sighed happily as Simon nudged to move his head back leaving space for Simon to kiss Vik's neck.

Vik buried his hand in Simon's hair, tugging slightly on the messy strands at the base of his neck. This caused Simon to groan, moving a hand underneath Vik's underwear and onto his ass. Simon lifted his other hand to Vik's cheek, holding it softly as he kissed his neck. Unsure, he placed his finger in Vik's mouth, Vik sucked happily, Simon suffering flashbacks from his dream that seemed so long ago.

Simon pulled both his and Vik's underwear off, struggling slightly with desperation to keep hold of his boyfriend. He spread Vik's legs beneath him and slowly, softly prepped him. He knew Vik had never done this before so was careful, kissing Vik every so often and whispering reassurance against his lips.

Vik shivered with pleasure, his eyes screwed close as he got used to the intrusion of Simon's finger. Simon had reached to take a condom and rolled it on skilfully with one hand.

When Simon was sure, he lined himself up and held Vik's legs wider, hoping it would make everything hurt a little less. Vik opened his eyes, a euphoric smile appearing as he looked up at Simon.

Simon couldn't help but take a moment to appreciate the beautiful cinnamon boy in front of him. He lent over Vik, holding himself up with one elbow by his side. He kissed him eagerly as he started to push.

Vik groaned, still smiling softly.

"I love you." Simon spilled out as he slowly entered Vik.

"I love you. Happy birthday." Vik stuttered through breathy moans.

Once Simon was fully inside, he took Vik's cock in his hand, moving slowly out as he distracted Vik from any pain with his hand. Vik was moaning, watching Simon.

Simon thrust faster then, which shocked Vik into moaning loudly. Simon covered his mouth with his, worried about others hearing. Vik's moans were meant to be for his ears only.

He continued, his thrusts becoming more desperate as he concentrated on Vik clenching around him.

"Si," Vik moaned out, causing Simon to moan, closing his eyes as he concentrated on holding off until Vik reached his orgasm.

"Si, Si, Simon I'm clos-" Vik didn't get to finish his words as he came between them. This set off Simon's own orgasm, burying himself inside of Vik.

He collapsed, laying on his boyfriend. Vik giggled and stroked small circles all over his back.

"We should shower." Vik decided this was the best thing to say after sex, making Simon burst out into a small fit of laughter which set Vik off too. Simon looked up and kissed Vik again, not being able to help himself.

"Only if you shower with me." Simon hummed happily as Vik nodded.