fifty six ~ madness

moné: cupcake i am still sorry i upset you. though i'm not sorry for saying it anymore. i do love you, i love you more than words can explain but i guess i'm gonna try anyway. every moment i spend away from you i think about being with you again, my skin tingles where you touch it and my heart skips beats when you do something adorable. you make me happy, beyond words and i can't comprehend how much i want to be with you. But i fucking love you, Vik.

wroe: wow

tabs: madness

zerk: Holy Crapoly

wroe: you speak like an old MAN josh

zerk: Shut up

v left the group chat

moné: i can't keep being rejected like this.

zerk: Call him minter, I have a good feeling

tabs: yeah, gotta remember you did that in front of all of us

Simon ignored the group chat as he pulled up Vik's contact. Sighing deeply, he pressed the call button and held the phone to his ear. After the seventh ring, he started to think Vik wasn't going to answer.

"Hello." It was him. Simon's breath caught in his throat, words hard to comprehend in shock to hearing Vik's voice again.

"Vik..." was all he managed to get out.

"Si, I don't know what to do." Simon could hear him choke, a sob escaping as he spoke and it tugged at all of his heartstrings.

"Why, cupcake?"

vik: I'm scared. I'm terrified you'll hurt me. What if someone's more attractive or you get on with them better? Someone who doesn't have to text you because they're shy and gets on with your friends like a house on fire.

"Vik, I want you. Give me a chance. I won't push it so far. I promise." Simon waited for a response, listening sadly to Vik sniffling.

vik: I don't know.

"If you feel even slightly something for me, let me take you on a date. Then we can see." Simon was grasping at anything, desperate not to lose Vik after only a few short months.

"Okay." Vik muttered and, overjoyed, Simon planned it all for them. He didn't tell Vik what they were going to do but he hoped he would love it.

~~~~~
yay!!!

double or triple upload for 6k reads? thank you so much for still sticking around. I honestly can't believe it <33 ly all xo