fifty eight ~ suck

if you are by any means uncomfortable with smut you can completely skip this chapter without missing any of the story. :) if not, enjoy ;) ly xo

Vik lay under Simon, looking up at him with wide eyes. Slowly, Simon bent to kiss the boy beneath him before placing his thumb under his chin and holding his head up. He pecked kisses along Vik's jaw and neck, hearing a soft moan as he bit slightly on the skin.

"More. Please." Vik breathed out, sending shivers down Simon's spine as his free hand travelled down Vik's body. His fingers latched around the top of the smaller boys underwear allowing him to pull them down. Vik was hard, Simon knew he would be but seeing he could do that made him proud all the same.

He took Vik in his hand before slipping a finger into Vik's mouth.

"Suck." He demanded, he needed Vik to be ready for him soon and he wasn't leaving to get any lube. Vik did as he was told which caused Simon to smirk.

When content, Simon placed another kiss on Vik's lips, keeping him distracted as he spread his legs. He slowly prepped Vik, immensely turned on by all of the smaller boys moans before adjusting himself.

"I love you." Vik mumbled as he felt Simon begin to push himself inside.

"I love you." Simon replied, kissing Vik again and again. He was stroking Vik's cheek softly as the smaller boy became used to Simon inside of him.

Once they were both ready, Simon started to move, both of the boys groaning.

"Simon..." Vik moaned.

"Simon. Simon wake up." Simon lifted his head too fast, rubbing his eyes as he took in the sight before him.

It was nothing compared to the sight in his dream. This was just Josh. Josh was grinning like a hyena and it didn't take long for Simon to realise it was due to his morning wood.

"Good dream?" Josh smirked.

"Fuck off, Josh!" Simon threw his head back as he lifted his knee trying to hide the evidence of his dream. Instead he picked up his phone, trying not to think about what had caused all of this.

simon: good morning cupcake 🎂

vik: That isn't a cupcake

simon: alright picky you pick a better emoji

vik: I like these ⭐️🌟💫✨

simon: the stars???? ok i'll use them baby