seventy one ~ i'm close

This chapter has smut, you won't miss any story if you are uncomfortable with smut. If you aren't, have fun (; xo

Later, Vik was laying in Simon's bed in only a jumper and underwear. Simon himself was brushing his teeth, having let Vik go first and he was eager for Simon to join him in bed. He wanted cuddles and affection.

He closed his eyes and sighed. He felt like he could stay here forever. Sadly, he had to be home to upload and record videos. He only posted three times a week but it was enough that meant he couldn't take too much of a break.

The door shut and Vik smiled as Simon slipped into bed. He put an arm around Vik, pulling him back so that their bodies were together. His fingers were running along Vik's thigh.

Vik tensed, he was extremely sensitive to all of Simon's touches and he was adventuring closer than he ever had.

Simon pressed his lips to Vik's neck, feeling the smaller boy relax in his arms. Softly, he pulled him to lay on his back before hovering over him. He bent to kiss him. "I love you." He mumbled between their lips.

"I love you, Si" Vik mumbled back, distracted by Simon's lips and hands. Cautiously, Simon let the tips of his fingers fall under the band of Vik's underwear. Vik responded by biting softly on Simon's lip. He realised he really did want this.

Simon broke the kiss to pull his underwear off completely. Vik became a little embarrassed. He was already hard and Simon was knelt between his legs admiring all of him.

Catching the other boys eye, Simon shuffled to place a kiss on Vik's thigh. Vik propped himself up on his elbows, wanting to be able to see more than just a tuft of blonde hair and watched as Simon trailed kisses over both of his thighs.

Softly, Simon placed his hand around Vik, nervous to how he would react. Instead of it being negative, Vik's hips bucked up with a moan.

More confident, Simon gripped his hand a little harder. He kissed the tip of Vik's cock before poking his tongue out experimentally. He had only done this a couple of times and wanted to make sure Vik enjoyed himself. He flicked his tongue causing Vik to moan out his name.

Simon slowly took all of Vik into his mouth, sucking softly and moving his tongue against anywhere he could reach. His hands were pressed against Vik's hips now, gripping tightly whenever Vik would tug at his hair.

Vik's head was thrown back in pleasure. His moans were incoherent as his legs tensed around Simon.

"I.. I'm close... Si..." Vik mumbled out between moans. Simon groaned around his cock sending him over the edge before happily swallowing.

Vik was panting as Simon kissed his thighs again. His eyes were closed as Simon moved up to kiss him on the lips. He sighed happily as Simon wrapped him up in his arms.

"But.. Si, what about you?" Even though Simon was harder than he had been in a very long time, that didn't matter to him right now. He knew Vik was less experienced and all that mattered right now was him.

"Shhh, cupcake. Another time." Simon pressed kisses against his head as they dozed off together.