eighty six ~ ye why

simon: how's editing cupcake?

vik: It's long. I'm nearly finished

simon: what video is it?

vik: It's just another minecraft video, I filmed with Lachlan :)

simon: can i still talk to him sometime?

vik: Of course, I'll find out when he's free. He lives in Australia though, that okay? :-)

vik: You okay?

simon: ye why

vik: You just didn't text back

simon: oh yeah i guess

vik: What's wrong, Angel?

simon: just, idk, when Harry hugged you the way he did... it made me jealous. he's said stuff before.

vik: Like what? It's not like he's actually gay

simon: like you're hot and cute and stuff :/ he is, cupcake

vik: Oh.

simon: yeah

vik: Shit. Simon, I love you. You should know that. Does that mean he and freezy...?

simon: nah, they've always acted like that. Cal's straight as a motorway.

vik: All motorways are a little bent.

simon: hahahdhshdk i guess

vik: I'll be through soon. I'll stop you worrying.

simon: that sounds good (; i'm in bed waiting.

True to his word, Simon was laid in bed waiting patiently.

Vik left Sage alone in the spare room, asleep on the bed and walked to Simon's. He yawned, stretching as he opened the door. Simon has his eyes closed and Vik shut the door quietly. He knew by the soft smile on Simon's face that he was awake. Instead of talking to him he undressed, now comfortable in wearing only underwear to bed, and crawled on top of his boyfriend.

He giggled and kissed Simon's nose.

"Hi cupcake." Simon's eyes opened, shining almost as much as his smile did whenever he saw the smaller boy.

"Hello, Si," Vik giggled again, resting his head on Simon's chest. "I love you."

"I love you. Sleepy?" Vik nodded, not wanting to move. Simon stroked the hair on top of his head, feeling his breathing become more even as Vik fell asleep.

He couldn't believe how truly lucky he was.

~~~~~~
really trying to keep this updated like I was even though my emotions are all over the place. I feel like your comments really help though, every single one makes me smile <3

enjoy. Ly xo