seventy six ~ hi angel

Vik read Simon's text as he said goodbye to his family. He dodged around their questions and quickly out of his door.

"Hey cupcake."

"Hi angel." Vik grinned at the boy in the drivers seat as he clambered in.

"How far ahead are you with videos?" Simon questioned as he started the car up. Angels by The XX was playing softly in the background hooked up to Simon's phone.

"I have my next two posts on my channel ready to go public." Vik mumbled. He always liked to be as ahead as possible. Simon congratulated him and they spoke the whole ride.

Simon was determined to distract Vik so, when they pulled over, Vik took a few moments of silence to look around.

"Ice skating?" Vik was smiling, knowing he wasn't that bad at skating. He couldn't imagine Simon being able to control his mass of limbs on the ice however and the thought was already making him giggle.

"Is this okay?" Vik nodded and proceeded to start to open his door. Simon was faster than him and jumped out, coming round to hold his hand out to Vik who was half out of the car. Vik looked up at him, confused, before taking it.

Simon shut Vik's door behind him and lent him against the car. Vik was still looking up at him in bewilderment. Their bodies were pressed closely together.

"I love you so fucking much." Simon spoke as if he had been dying to tell Vik for the longest time, he was inching closer.

"I love you just as much." Vik replied, pushing up slightly on his tip toes to press a kiss against Simon's lip before he could bend far enough to beat him to it.

Simon smiled against his lips before pulling away, spinning dramatically and holding his arm in the air. "Off we go!"

Vik giggled as he watched him, following his tall figure towards the front doors of the building.

They got on rented skates, Simon teasing Vik at much smaller his size was, and stepped onto the ice carefully.

Vik took a few curious strides, falling back into the comfortable movements. He became confident enough to even push himself backwards before turning to face Simon who, reluctantly, hadn't moved. Sheepishly, he shrugged as he held onto the side.

In an out of character act of confidence, Vik moved himself till he was in front of Simon. He took his hands in his and push off, going backwards, so that Simon was pulled along. They were both quick to notice that Simon just didn't have the balance so only moved about 3 feet before having to stop.

Instead, Vik put his hands on Simon's hips, holding them in place. Simon placed his arms over Vik's shoulders as they tried again.

"Guide me?" Vik looked up at Simon, smiling as he kept his balance.

Soon, they were able to skate next each other. Vik would swerve in and out, scaring Simon any chance he got before falling back to take his panicked hand into his own.

~~~~~~
wroetohood scared you ;)

anyhoe, I feel like I want to thank you every 1k this book gets but I don't want to bother you with author notes and this is growing so much faster than ever expected.

I know exactly where I want this story to go now and I'm guessing at 100-120 chapters (fuck). that's only an estimate though <3

I love you all loads xoxo