eighty five ~ air!

Simon was woken up to a fully dressed Vik. His hair was still a little wet, hanging lightly around his head. Simon was in awe of how beautiful he was, thanking his blessings for meeting such a beautiful man.

Simon smiled as Vik kissed him softly on the cheek before dropping clothes on his face.

"Come on, everyone's waiting for you." Simon groaned, sitting up as Vik sat on the edge of the bed. Vik flinched slightly, making Simon smirk. It had only been Vik's first time and he was clearly still feeling it.

Vik sat in the front seat of Simon's car with Josh in the back. Cold Water was playing, all three singing along in voices that weren't so great. They didn't mind though - they were having fun.

As Vik knew, they were the last of the group to turn up at the bowling alley. Simon apologised tons before telling the others to fuck off and stop bothering him. Vik was playing with Simon's fingers as Jj entered all their names into the two lanes. They were going to take each other on as two group but they always fought for number one overall too.

In lane one was Josh, Simon, Vik and Jide. Lane two was Ethan, Harry, Tobi and Cal. Both groups talked smack as their first players took their bowl. Harry scored a split whereas Simon beat him with a full out strike. Josh cheered as Jide turned to Vik.

"I'm really so sorry like so so sorry." Vik told him it was okay, jumping slightly as someone squeezed him from behind.

"Air!" Vik gasped out causing the arms to let go, Jj laughing a little at Vik pretending to have to double over and gasp for breath. Vik stood straight and smiled, sticking his tongue out a little. Vik turned to see Harry.

"Right Jide, now we have to beat the other team!" Vik held his hand up for a high five which Jj reciprocated before Vik was lifted up from behind, again.

"Hi cupcake. Did you see my strikes?" Vik nodded, humming with happiness.

They played two games. Simon won one and Tobi won the other but Simon and Vik's team beat the other both rounds.

Afterwards, they all decided to eat out. Picking Nandos, they enjoyed a meal together. Simon held Vik's hand the whole time.