forty seven ~ turn around

"Hello." Vik croaked, his voice was hoarse from sleep. Just as he started to wake up properly, the door opened again.

"Heard of knocking?"

"Heard of a lock?" Harry answered Simon's sarcasm. In his hand were two glasses of water and some pills for Simon's hangover. "Hello. You must be Vik, I'm Harry. Josh told me all about you and we should get to know each other sometimes because well Simon loves you a lot." Placing the things in his hand on the bedside table, Harry whispered the last part as though it was a secret. It didn't stop Simon from hearing and arguing.

"Like. I like Vik. Now go away, we want privacy." Simon rubbed his hand softly on Vik's back having felt him tense up at the sight of a stranger.

"Okay okay. Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" Harry sang as he left the room.

"That doesn't exclude much." Simon muttered, causing Vik to giggle, as he sat them both up and handed him a glass. "I'll be honest, I don't remember anything. I'm really sorry if I was a dick." Simon stared intently at Vik, hoping he'd be able to tell if he was lying.

"You were a sweetheart. Kissed my head a lot of times." Vik half smirked as Simon started to blush both taking a sip from their glasses. Vik had refused any medication as he had not drank the night before. He couldn't help but keep glancing at Simon's bare chest however.

"Vik?" Simon started, waiting for his full attention. "I'd be honoured if you went on a date with me this morning."

Very quickly, Vik nodded yes however seemed to have second thoughts as he looked down to what he was wearing. "I slept in my only clothes, Si." He pouted, worried he'd upset Simon.

Simon jumped out of bed, ecstatic at Vik saying yes. He pulled out a pair of joggers slightly too small for him and a tight tshirt before passing them to Vik.

"Here! I'll wear joggers too so we both will. I'm gonna change in the bathroom." Simon started to leave with more clothes in his hand.

"No." Vik burst out before covering his mouth. How was he supposed to explain he'd be jealous if Simon left the room topless with God knows how many people in the house? "I mean, I don't mind. Just... turn around." Simon grinned as a response and turned, already pulling on his tshirt.

Vik scrambled out of bed to change not wanting to risk Simon turning around before he was changed. He turned his back to the taller boy and changed his trousers. He didn't want to ask for underwear and decided he would have to go straight home after the date.

He had gotten as far as taking the tshirt he slept in off when he felt Simon's lips against his shoulder. He tensed. "Sorry. You're gorgeous, Vikky." Simon placed another kiss against his shoulder, fully aware he hadn't even kissed the boy in front of him on the lips yet. He had to change that.

Vik started to relax and turned slowly, placing his hands on Simon's chest. He looked up into his eyes and lifted himself slightly as Simon bent his head towards him. Vik smiled as their noses touched softly, their lips inches from each other.

"Hey guys." Josh spoke as he opened the door, causing Simon to spin and shield Vik from his eyesight. Their moment was ruined and they both knew it. Vik pulled Simon's top on quickly before emerging to see the death glare Simon was currently shooting at his housemate.

"Bye felicia." Simon dead panned causing Josh to hold up his hands in defence. Once he had left, Simon took Vik's hand in his and walked them towards the door.

"Come on cupcake, let's go have breakfast."