sixty nine ~ shrugged

At the football pitch, Simon took Vik's hand in his. He could tell that Vik was nervous meeting all of these people at once and he wanted to be sure he was reassuring him. He got through the introductions well, letting out a shaky breath when the attention wasn't on him anymore.

"How bad are you really?" Simon questioned as he dropped a football between them. The other boys were warming up, practising with other footballs and Simon took a few steps away from his boyfriend.

He nudged the ball towards him with his foot, which Vik missed. Vik followed it and tried to kick it back but it ended up going wide to the right.

Simon watched it roll past in shock before looking back to Vik, who shrugged. Ethan had been watching from a distance and was now chuckling.

"At least Josh is going to be better than someone!" He shouted toward the pair.

"You're welcome, Josh!" Vik smiled. He didn't take offence to the comment as he knew how bad he was - he had expected this.

The boys had set up a video camera and Jj asked them all to stand in front of it. Simon put his arm around Vik as they did.

"Good luck." He whispered as Jj started to talk to the camera. Vik watched people first, cheering them on when they hit the crossbar and finding himself staring at Simon way too often.

When it came to his turn, he wasn't expecting much. He booted it and watched as it flew high through the sky...

And bounced off of the crossbar. It took a moment for them all to realise but he started to jump up and down in joy, letting out a small scream as some of the boys picked him up in celebration. He has just glad he wasn't tackled like they did to each other.

After a chorus of congratulations, Simon came up to him and pulled Vik towards him, placing a soft kiss on his lips. One of the boys wolf whistled but they didn't take notice as they kissed again.

"Congratulations, cupcake."

"Must have been your mad skills." They chuckled. Moving to join back in with the boys. Vik felt like more of a friend to them already.

~~~
hello <33 I hope you're all still enjoying this as much as I am.

just an a/n to ask for any fanfic recommendations? even just leave a comment to check out your stories/reading lists :)) thank you ly xo