seventy nine ~ i will love you

simon: i'm kinda worried

simon: but i don't want to bother you because i feel like it was me...
simon: maybe i upset you

simon: i was looking up poetry

simon: i was going to surprise you

simon: instead i'm gonna send something i found

simon: i promise to love you:
at 6am when you're waking to go to work or edit or whatever road life takes you on, and when you didn't sleep well, your hair is a mess and your eyes are sleepy.
at 8am when we say goodbye for the day and you or i are rushing out of the door with a cup of tea in one hand and car keys in another.
at 5pm when you're exhausted from the day and people have worn you out and you feel like crying, and falling asleep and escaping from everything. i will kiss your forehead, and wrap myself in your arms.
at 10pm when you're heading to bed, even though you won't sleep for hours. especially when we become a human knot wrapped up in sheets and kisses.
at 3am when loneliness and sadness do not destroy you, but consume you and when you weep without an explanation, i'll kiss your lips softly and tell you you're the absolute best and things will be better soon.
i will love you when you grow old, and i will love you after that. i will love you if i'm no longer here. i will love you, i will love you and i will love you.

vik: That was beautiful.

simon: cupcake! are you okay? i'm so sorry.

vik: No no, it.. it was my dad. I told my family about me and he... I'm outside. All my stuff is here and I have no where to go and we were arguing all day and now I'm sat outside on my stupid gaming chair because I'm a fucking faggot with no home to live in.

simon: i'm in my way. and you're not a fucking faggot. you're vik and a beautiful faggot

vik: Oh fuck you

simon: my beautiful faggot

vik: Maybe I don't mind it so much coming from you. Still, stop. Come and get me

simon: i'm on my way cupcake