Chapter 5

Jimin's POV (Same day)

I wake up in the middle of the night, too excited to fall back asleep.

Laying in the fluffy bed, I stare up at a dark blurry ceiling that I'm not familiar with.

Yesterday's scene start to play across my mind like a faded movie theater screen.

He sits there in the tree, looking out to a far away world. I want to see him again right now. But why am I so interested in this boy I wonder; All he did was told me was his name.

Taehyung," a smile starts to spread across my face, "Tomorrow we're going to meet again."

For tomorrow to come quicker I need to fall asleep faster; so I close my eyes again, counting sheep as I drift back into dreams only I can remember.

The next day comes in the blink of an eye. At first, I refuse to wake up, the lazy side of me chaining me to the bed.

But eventually I force myself to roll off the bed, and stumble my way towards the door; my sleepy eyes trying to guide me through the hallway.

I do my daily routines rather slowly and half-assed, too tired to collect my thoughts.

After I shower, I head back to the room and put on a simple white shirt and some old shorts. 

I stop at the door of the room as I feel like someone smacked me upside the head for forgetting that I'm supposed to meet Taehyung today.

And I'm looking like this. My hairs super messy and the shirt has a giant stain on it.

My tiredness fades away as I search through my draws like a person who's trying to find their winning lotto ticket that they happen to misplace.

Eventually I find a new stripe shirt and a jean shorts and decide that it's good enough.

I head to the bathroom next, gelling my hair for it to have to right sized curves.

When I'm satisfied with the outcome of how I look I go into the kitchen where the aroma of bacon and eggs soar through the air.

My mom is cooking breakfast for me while my dads in the living room watching the news.

"You look happy today, "my mom says as I sit down and she greets me with a warm smile; placing my delicious-looking breakfast in front of me.

I swallow it in gulps, not bothering to chew.

"Slow down the food is yours," she says with a teaser grin. I give her a playful smile , food bulging from my cheeks.

Once I'm done drinking my breakfast, I run back into the room to grab my trusty camera.

I say my goodbyes to both of my parents, my mum giving me a tight hug and my dad giving me a little wave over his shoulder.

I focus my eyes on the front door now; just beyond that door frame is place where I'll meet Taehyung again.

I'm so excited to actually have a conversation with him. Get to know more about the boy that interest me so much.

He's a mystery, and I'm curious to find out things about him.

I automatically know where to go; my body remembers, like I've known that place for so long.

I take pictures of gorgeous scenes that I've passed before, but just never noticed there beauty.

I scroll through the pics,enchantment by the powers photography has. Isnt it amazing, capturing the moments in life.