Chapter 13

Jimin's POV

"Jiminie, you eat so much considering how small you are," TaeTae says to me as we wash our hand in the bathroom.

I look at him, then I start to question. Was that a compliment?

"None of that sentence was a complement," I say, realizing.

"It's doesn't have to be a complement if it's true," he says with a little smirk and a shrug.

I give him a punch in the shoulder, and storm out of the bathroom. He follows close behind, holding his shoulder and laughing bitterly at the pain.

"So what movie are we watching Taetae, "I say with the most innocent smile and voice like I didn't just hurt him a minute ago.

"Ah, I don't know," he says in response as he sits down on our living room couch."You pick, your the host."

"But your the guest," I say back.

"Yeah, but this is your house, so you should pick."

"I want to watch what you want to watch though."

"It really doesn't matter to me. So you just pick."

I go to say something in return, but he cuts me off.

"End of discussion, I'm getting snacks" he says as he gets up quick and walks away.

Ok fine, I'll pick," I murmur as I bend down to look through our movie collections.

The problem is, I've seen mostly all of these movies, and I'm not a fan of watching movies over.

I was about to say screw it and grab some Go Diego movie that I used to love when I was younger, when another one catches my attention.

Lets watch.......this then, I say as I pull out "Paranormal Activity" when he sits back down on the couch with a bag of chips.

"I haven't seen it yet, but it looks interesting."I put the disk into the dvd player.

"Whad itt'chs aboot," he says with a mouth full of chips.

"I didn't read the summary but oh well," I says as I lay on my tummy on the floor." I think it's a horror though."

"First time I've seen a horror," TaeTae says after a big swallow.

Me too," I says over my shoulder.

The movie starts up with a dark opening of "Paranormal Activities" written across the screen.

"You know, you can always hug me if you get scared Taetae," I say as I look at him with a smirk and the most douchebag face possible."I am older than you so Ill protect you."

He rolls his eyes at my comment and does such a fake laugh.

"Just shut up and watch the movie," he says pointing at the screen with a chip in his hand.

I laugh and turn back to face the movie.

During the movie my dad finally comes home, but I barely noticed his existence.