Chapter 42

A/n: I legit barely have internet connection rn and it's so frustrating. Oml I realised I've been writing stat instead of state.

Jimin's POV

Is it weird to think about someone constantly, even when your mind is taking a rest while sleeping? Because every single time I lay my head down on my pillow and close my eyes, his face is the first that always appears. I'm always dreaming about Taehyung.

Again I ask, Is it weird? I don't know.

I've often dreamt about his unique rectangle smile, his bright laugh that always sounds like a bubbly giggle, and even things I've accept to most likely never happen, like peppering loving kisses on his cheek every second I could while cuddling.

I can't really help dreaming that either, I've tried to stop so many times for it to come to no avail.

Tonight, I assume it was because his overpowering alluring scent was conquering my senses while he came to sleep with me, that my dream about him became more vivid than usual; feeling so much more real.

It was the same place I've been sleeping since the the beginning of summer, nothing has physically changed about it, but still, it felt different. It felt more, aesthetic. When I unlocked my tired eyes so they could open, there he was, like a wish coming true after I had wished upon a shooting star.

He face was so close to mine, and he stared so deeply at me, like my awful sleeping face was so intriguing that he wanted to save it to memory. I had moved to get a better view of his stunning features, causing him to become aware that I was waking up. His already gorgeous, wide smile grew wider when he noticed my consciousness was appearing.

"Good morning sleepy head," He whispers playfully at me with a giggle from him blessing my ears, him poking my nose with his slender finger.

All I do is stare. Stare at his adorable way of talking, how his eyes spark with happiness as he has all his attention only on me, and how he looks just as beautiful in my mind compared to his looks in person.

My heart begins to beat in quicker intervals, and I fear that this isn't good. I'm starting to fall for him much more than I already have.

As I had admired him longer, his playful smile faded into an innocent pout, only to become a confused gaze. Then I watched as that confused stare, just turns into a worried expression. Words where about to leave his pretty lips, but he locks them away before I was able to hear them. I feel the bed shift, with him moving to come off it.

To leave me.

Don't leave is what goes through my head urgently, but he's not listening to my feeling as he continues to get up. Why can't I control my dream.

His feet make contact with my wooden floor, but I didn't want it to end here. I didn't want to go back to reality yet.

I didn't think, causing my hand to extend quick to his skinny wrist and pull him back to me. A little yelp stayed back in the air where he had stood, his body leaving it to come to me. I don't even know if my hug was so tight that it suffocated him, but I knew it was tight enough. I trapped him in my embrace, like a prisoner caught in the bars.

He wasn't going to escape me.

For some time he was just completely tense, creating a feeling of worry to start engulfing my body. But after a while, like butter warming, he melted into my embrace that surrounded him.