Chapter 54

A/n: guy I just realized in the gif it looks like the necklace Taehyung gave him.

Jimin's POV

Its been a week since then

Seven dreary days with no trace of him.

I feel like I can't function well.

His disappearing act left me cursed with stillness, and only when he makes a reappearance would I be cured.

My days living have turned into mindless simple task around his shadowed room; no direct sun touching me through his closed blinds.

It's so empty in here, no living life form except me barely breathing.

I remember the first day no one was really worried, though I had bad anxiety about it, we asked my dad where Taehyung was and he said he went for a walk; so considering that it was late at night we thought that he probably just fell asleep in our usual place.

But the second day my mum grew restless, and the third day we realized his clothes had vanished with him. It was that day we realised he was gone. And it was that day, that my life seemed to not be bright enough without him.

Now I lie on his bed, refusing to come out of his room. Its just been a cycle of dimmed lighting and swelling darkness in here, the sun chasing after the moon and vise versa.

I can't remember the last time I've eaten, and my lack of sleep is unhealthy, but I don't care. I don't feel the signs that my body should send me when I'm lacking nutrients, and even if I'm tired, my emotions keep me awake.

I just want him to come back, be by my side again, and the closes thing I have to that is his scent that's fading from his pillow and the necklace he gave to me when he asked for me to be his boyfriend with his connecting side attached. I prefer not to sleep.

If I closed my eyes like that night before he vanished, I fear that even the small things I have of his will also get swallowed by the cover of night.

I really can't be without him, because I realized that I depend on him for everything.

I've tried to act tough when he's around because his problems are way more complicated and mentally damaging than mine, but I'm afraid that doing that has made him feel useless.

And no matter how many times he told me that he felt that way, I wasn't able to speak my worries out loud to him. I didn't want to seem ungrateful and whiny, no matter how lonely I felt when he wasn't here. No matter how much my parents argued and left me to be alone.

I didn't want to complain about it. I didn't want to say that this life I'm living didn't feel like it was worth living anymore before we met.

But Taehyung is basically my life now, and if he doesn't show up soon, I'm not sure I can survive on my own.