Chapter 21

Taehyung's POV

Ever since Jimin and I had our little argument about two weeks ago, I feel like we've become closer.

The day after everything though, he told me that my face was the ugliest thing he has seen in his life when I was crying, and he started laughing at me.

Of course, I beat the crap out of him over that comment but that didn't help the embarrassed feeling I felt in the pit of my stomach.

Dumb jerk.

Thinks he could say something bad about my facial expressions that I can't even control. Tch, he irritated me sometimes. It'll be the last time I cry over his ass anyway.

But, even though now he feels like he can say anything to me just because I opened up myself to him a little more, I still like the relationship we have now better.

It feels like I'm kinda part of his family. I'll just have to insult him more to make it even.

I've decided to try to go over to his house every day. I feel like if I skip too much days in a row, he would most likely come to my house looking for me, and I really don't want that.

He's already seen the place so it's not like I don't want him to know where I live, but I don't want him to figure out I'm technically still stuck in the basement.

Yep, that woman's still locking the basement door on me. You'd think she'd stop after two weeks.

It doesn't effect me too much because I can unpick the lock, but it's just an unnecessary hassle to do.

Plus I'm always on edge about the time I come back. That's why I never spend the night and leave early before the sun even starts to end.

Also, since I come over almost everyday, his mom always expects me so she'll make a whole extra amount of food just for me. I always thank her properly for hosting and basically taking care of me. I've gotten used to her amazing cooking.

The usual days, Jimin and I would go out and explore the forest, or go and just relax under "the tree."

Today though, was just a relax indoors day for us.

We played gold fish and Jiminie won all rounds, but that's only because he's little cheater. Through the all games he was clinging to me so he saw my cards every single time.

I only let it slide because I didn't want him to move away. I've come to realize that I kinda like it when he clings to me.

I don't know when I acknowledged this fact, most likely when he went a long time with keeping his distance, but I missed his body heat.

The beat of his heart when he's close, and the rise and fall of his chest when he breathes. I can feel it when he's close, and it's calming.

The only annoying part though is when he thinks I didn't notice him cheating and he would brag in my face that he won.

I just went along with it but inside my pride got stabbed, died, and then butchered multiply times after.

In all honesty, he's really terrible at card games. I almost won multiple games even when he was cheating.

I finally called a quits before his ego goes out of control, and after, we just watched a movie.

Jiminie learned his lesson a long time ago so we didn't watch a horror. He keeps insisting that we're not watching one only he didn't want me to get scared again; Saying crappy older brother stuff like he doesn't want me to get nightmares.

I just rolled my eyes at what he said because I know if I call him out, he'll just deny that they scare him badly.

The movie was some kind of romance one where the girl runs into the guy in the hallways and she drops her books, then he helps her pick it up.

Love at first sight kind of thing.

Then later they find out that they were childhood friends and they start to go out.

Jimin seemed to enjoy it a lot but I thought it was so-so.

When the movies finished, I tell him it about time for me to leave and I start to head for the door.

Hey, can you stay a little later than usual tomorrow ," Jimin pleads desperately as he holds onto my arm.

I look back at him and when I see the expression he's making, my heart skipped a beat. Weird.

"Should I even come tomorrow, considering you've been insulting me the whole day." I joke.

"What?" He says with a little smirk." Those little comments count as insults to you."

"You're not helping your case you know," I tease-warn him. "Plus tomorrow's a Saturday, you know I can't."

"I know, I know but please,  just for tomorrow that's the only day." He pleads again.

I hesitate on it because it's kind of risky to come.

"Please, guarantee that you'll come," he says one last time and that finally convinces me.

He jumps to hug me, making me take a couple steps back. "Thank you."

It takes me some time, but I finally hug him back.

He's warm.

He walks with me to the door and says his goodbye, smiling widely as he closed the door.

On the other side of the wall, I can hear him cheering, and I can just laugh at his childish personality.

I turn to leave and start to head for the forest.

I said I'll come tomorrow, but I'm still hesitant on it.

Tomorrow Saturday.

I usually try to avoid leaving the basement Saturday and Sunday, because those days, she comes back at random times in the day.

Sometimes super early or super late, it's unpredictable.

Jimin gets that I don't leave my house on Saturday and Sunday, he doesn't know exactly why, and he doesn't ask why so I'm grateful for that. I wouldn't know how to tell him why.

So, What's so special about tomorrow I start thinking. It must mean a lot to him for him to beg me.

I took a glance at the calendar in his house before I left, but nothing seems to come to mind about the date.

So....

Whats so special about October 13 to Jimin.