Final Chapter

A/n: Last Chapter my friends. It's been an emotional ride so far hasn't it. I hope u enjoy and thank u for reading.

Imma be that person lol check my kpop drawing insta @trulii_me

Taehyung's POV

Pain.

The feeling that possessed me. It was painful.

That day.

Something felt so off about that day.

Like the last domino had fallen.

The final chapter flipped.

I remember it clearly; The dreadful emotion that surrounded me that night time when my brain was fuzzy from exhaustion.

A tiredness that could make me forget by now.

Yet the memory is still clear in my mind.

Jimin.

I woke up with his name in my throat.

I remember my hand flying to my necklace.

Desperate.

How confused I was, when the name that was the source of my happy dreams, made me feel like I had a nightmare in that darkness. The dim sky gazed upon me through the window in pity.

The clouds started crying. I heard them bawl.

That night.

It felt like a part of me had broke off, leaving something incomplete. Like something fragile fell, and it just clicked in my mind that it will shatter if it touches the floor.

Something broke that day, and I knew as much as I didn't.

Have you ever woken up, and had a feeling like that. Like something just didn't feel right in the world.

That you could bet your life that everything wasn't okay, but you had no clue why you felt that way.

Because I swear that specific day,

I felt the air shift that night.
I saw the sky falter in that moment.
My heat ached that very second.

And my heavy tears knew why.