Chapter 26

A/n: Lmao Oh my gosh that size difference Jimin's so smol

Jimin's POV

Currently I'm stuck in my room while Taehyung and my mom are in the kitchen, me having nothing better to do than look through my pictures on my camera.

It's been about 6 days since my birthday happened. Even though I told Taehyung he didn't have to make up for basically missing the day, I was so happy when he said he'll make it up to me anyway.

I expected that he'll spend a little more time with me than usual, you know like we watch a movie or just lay lazily around doing nothing but talking.

The key word is expected in that sentence.

I'm not even exaggerating when I say that he's been completely ignoring me the entire time.

Don't get me wrong, he's coming to our house constantly, mostly daily actually, but he doesn't come to spend some quality time with me; he comes to hang out with my mom.

It's like after that day when they made some kind of drug deal handshake exchange on my birthday, they've become inseparable best friends.

Earlier today I tried casually staying in the kitchen when my mom opened the door and invited Taetae inside.

I pretended to have friends by tapping at a black screen when she walked in. It didnt last long though because she got suspicious right away and asked who I was texting.

"My friends," I said looking up at her innocently, hoping my eyes won't give away my true intentions.

She did a little snort, looking over to me like I was joking, but I kept the clueless look going.

Her mouth formed into a small smirk as she had challenged my eyes by leaning in closer in a convincing manner"Jimin you have no friends" and not going to lie, that stung a lot considering it was 100% true.

I tried to play her roast off by typing furiously quick like I was answering a crowded group chat when Taehyung destroyed my chances by sneaking up behind me.

"The phone isn't even on" he said, me later shooting him a deadly glare for blowing my cover, though he didn't seem to notice and just went back to ignoring me.

Like what the hell this jerk hasn't even been talking to me the past few days yet alone acknowledged my existence and he decides to pay attention to me then.

My mom laughed loudly at my stupid attempt, then she just stomped all it when she said "you don't even have a phone, that's mine."

I was defeated by then but Taehyung just set it on fire when he was desperately holding in a laugh in the background.

Of course, I was kicked out in ten seconds flat and here I am, bored out of my mind in my sky blue room. They're teaming up on me and I don't like it.

I can't even remember what I did for fun before I met Taehyung, but sadly he's too busy accompanying my mom to help me with my dire boredom.

I lay in my bed in every position imaginable, not really because I was trying to get comfortable but more for the feeling that I'm doing something.