Chapter 44

A/n: this chapter waayyy longer than the others, it's worth it tho. Are u even ready bro

Jimin's POV

With Taehyung,

It had slipped my mind the his mental state was unsteady and damaged.

The burnt segregated holes in his memory drifting in the void as he unconsciously pressured his own mind to remember what was forgotten, but always gets denied by some traumatic wall that he himself unknowingly created because of his mother.

And I've come to realise, that I'm not helping him get better from this sickness, especially making him cry like that; or making sure my restlessness was cleared up before I even cared about his, while his was only expanding with me as the reason.

I'm still too dumb to understand what I might've said to make him shed unhappy tears, but I do hope that he'll tell me so I can make him cry blissful ones. I don't want to leave us on that sour note.

I desperately scrambled through the forest that I've come to love, looking for a vulnerable boy that I just made more frail. My only guesses were places we've went together before, so all I can depended on was the chances that he ran to one of them.

Eventually I pick the right one. The dark atmosphere began to lighten up, and the heavy pounding of the rain slackened on its beating, allowing my eyes to catch on the back of the person that had me running around the raining woods in search of.

I had found him.

I found Taehyung, by the little oasis I'd discovered some time ago just for the two of us to know it existed. And I watched in awe, at how the whole scene looked so ravishing; with such a beautiful boy wearing a luminous white tee standing on a beautiful dock staring at beautiful water.

All the worried feelings I felt during searching for him seemed to enchant into better ones just from this which had felt like it blessed my eyes. If this scene didn't catch my full attention like now, I think I would've been so upset that I'd yell at him for making me worry so much.

It was like a painting that an artist had thrown their whole heart in to, and I wish I had my camera to capture it. Like that time once before, the first time, when I got to see one of his many charismatic expressions that he never used, to let slip by his poker face.

But though the scene was appealing to the eye with it's gorgeous qualities, the aura that engulfed it was strange. It felt heavy, so very heavy for such a light image. Was it because the rain had just fallen making the atmosphere dense with moisture?

Or was it

because I knew.

Unlike that one time when we were here, his expression isn't show cased across his entire face for my eyes to lay upon, and instead, it was where at my angle, I could not make out how he was feeling.

But an uneasiness sat in the pit of my stomach and bloated up in size to start suffocating me from the inside. I didn't like how his back was completely to me like a rejection to come near, nor did I like that he was dead still as he stood there.

His head was tilting, tilting at an angle so obscurely downwards when the view was more far out in front of him.

I dread to acknowledge it, or think of now like then, but this dense atmosphere is abnormally familiar to me when it comes to Taehyung.