Chapter 29

A/n: I'm just curious but how old are u guys and which part of the world do u live?

Jimin's POV

Did I get kissed?!?! Taehyung shouts, slightly waking me up enough that I become conscious, but not entirely for my breathing to change or my body to move.

Next thing I know I get an elbow to the stomach, a handful of morning light flooding into my vision as my eyes open instantly with an oof sound escaping out from the bowel of my body, the incident startling me so much that my heart stopped beating for a good few seconds.

A weird pain floats throughout my insides that make me feel, vomity, nauseous, and numb; in all simplicity it made me feel sick and hurt like hell.

I roll to my side because laying flat on my back didn't help one bit; my arms gripping my stomach tightly trying to just cover over the pain with brute force. Closing my eyes firmly shut didn't do anything to stop the agony I was going through, but it still made me feel better.

"I'm Sorry!" Tae loudly apologizes as he rushes to my side, kind of just there for emotional support cause he can't do anything about the physical pain he inflicted. "Jiminie are you okay?"

I peak one eye open to look at him. Why does he look so worried, it doesn't suit him. I like when he smiles and we make fun of each other, not when he worries about me.

So in my attempt to make him smile, I mold a smile to plaster across my dying expression. "I'll survive," I joke with my voice coming across low and rough.

"...I'm sorry," he repeats as he lightly glides his fingers across my cheek to somehow finding their way into playing with my tangled hair.

After looking he begins to stare and at first I wondered why, but then I also start staring at him; trying to analyze why he makes me feel...... different?

I don't think different is the best word to explain this flurry feeling I constantly get in my stomach and this everlasting thickness in my chest when I think about him; which is quite often.

When he smiles it makes my day believed to be hopeful, hopeful that I'll continue to see that smile for a long time coming.

And when he laughs, It's a sweet, tender giggle that looks like a rare diamond that can buy the whole world; I feel to protect it from turning sour.

So when he cried that one time and because of me, I swear it pained me more than it pained him when I saw him like that.

My heart clenched after I realized how troubled he actually was and I felt suffocated to know I didn't have a clue about his insecurity. Just to know that he was troubled by so much doubt, and I don't think he knew himself how heavy that weighed on his heart until he cried oceans.

What makes me hate myself is that I think I sensed it but I ignored it for my owns doubts. And the very thing I doubted upon, ended up hurting Taehyung instead. I was too paranoid of getting hurt myself, to notice Tae struggling to keep a smile. And I regretted putting so much on his shoulders for him to think about, so now I'm scared that I'll regret kissing him.

He blinks multiple times, and it makes me think that I'm the one that's blinking. His face turns darker shades of red rapidly; at first I stupidly thought he got sunburnt considerably easily, then I figured out he was madly blushing when he covered his face in embarrassment.