Chapter 28

Taehyung's POV

At first, my body goes numb, too many thoughts racing through my head like cars on a highway. Then after I come back to my senses, I attempt to sit up, trying to look at his face to see what expression he's wearing, but he stiffen and keeps me in a hug lock.

Since all I can move now is my neck, I slightly tilting my head up to see that his arm is covering his eyes. Is he embarrassed.

"Didn't you say you were tired. You should sleep," he insisted, reach to stroke my hair kind of absentmindedly.

I haven't slept a wink this whole week, so the lack of sleep has taken a toll on my body; mainly because I was focusing so much on Jiminie's late birthday celebrations.

It's not like I used to sleep tons before, I probably started missing 2 or 3 hours of what I usually get which is like 6 or 7, but those few hours are like a virus multiplying, in the end just adding up to an enormous amount of lost sleep.

I pick up on his suggestions; My eyes weighing heavy to the beat of his heart, rapid. I tiredly smile as I imagine what his face is like right now. Cute.

My eye lids stitch together, the beating of his heart and his controlled breathing calming me down. Usually I have trouble going to sleep, but next to him I fall asleep instantly.

My breathing becomes irregular as I douse into a peaceful slumber, forgetting the kind of life I live to dream up a better one.

~~~

Did I get kissed?!?! I jump, sitting up abruptly, my mind finally catching up to the events that were happening; and my breathing heavy like I just woke up from a nightmare. During my little panic wake up I also woke up Jimin with an accidental morning elbow to the gut.

He took it like a man. He makes an ooof sound as his eyes fly open like blinds, startled by the sudden force of my elbow and pained from the outcome of it. Rolling to his side as he clutches his stomach, I temporarily stop my panic attack to check if he's gonna live.

I'm Sorry!" I apologize, beckoning to his side like a worried wife. "Jiminie are you okay?"

One of his eyes peak open while the other one is closed with pain, a weak almost jokey grin forming on his lips. "I'll survive," his voice husky from agony.

"...I'm sorry," I apologize again, my hand mysteriously moving to caress his cheek then his hair. He said he's fine, so why am I still looking at him like this.

I begin to stare at his face, basically scanning it, and I start to notice little things I've never paid attention too; things that make Jiminie, Jimin.

I notice how his hair is slightly messed up from the little hassle just now, yet stays in it's still pulled back shape. How it usually stays that shape by how much he drags his hands through his shining dark locks so easily. It must of been soft was my first thought when I saw him do it, and now that I'm touching it my hypothesis was spot on.

I remember how his eyes always light up when he's having a good time, and how they become dull when he feels a negative emotions; even when he smiles how they become smaller and thick yet you can somehow still see the glisten of his beautiful pearl eyes though the curtains of his long lashes.