Chapter 9

Taehyung POV

I walk down some stairs to the sound of someone screaming in pain, and the crackling of a whip hitting flesh.

It's dark

It's blurry

And I'm scared

I watch in terror as something horrific happens, but I can't remember what.

"TAEHYUNG GO BACK UPSTAIRS!!!," a voice yells at me. It was a familiar voice, but it sounded less gentle.

I don't listen to them over the sound of my heart beating rapidly. I walk closer to the terrifying scene, and as I step, sounds of little puddles eco through the room.

I look down to my feet, and see that I'm surrounded by a dark Crimson liquid. It was actually splattered everywhere.

"CALL THE POLICE," the figure on the ground says with all their might. They were covered in blood, sweat, and tears. (Author: See wat I did there 😆)

My eyes start to sting from the coming of tears, and complete fear takes over me.

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL THE POLICE TAEHYUNG!!!!!" The standing figure yells as it comes closer to me.

I start to panic and hyperventilate. My vision becomes blurry as I turn my back to the figure, looking for a way out of the hell whole.

Next thing I know a stinging whip hits my back, sending pain through me. I fall to the ground, my vision now starting to fade.

Why was this happening?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"TaeTae," Jiminie says as he waves his hands in my face. "You ok, you were spacing out."

I start to blink multiple times as I come back to reality.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I say a little confused, and he notices my confusion.

"Are you sure your ok," this time stopping in front of me as he looks at me with worried eyes.

"You're such a worry wart," I say as I walk past him." I was just daydreaming don't worry about it."

I say it was just a dream, but why did it feel so real. The blood, the fear, and the pain. All of it, felt too real. The thing is, I don't remember any of that happening;"so why."

"Why what," Jimin says confused behind me.

Shoot, did I say it out loud.

I don't want him to ask me about it, because I don't even know what it means; He doesn't need to know about it.

"Why..... Aren't we there yet," I say trying to cover it up.

"Be patient," he says as he walks past me; then stops in front of me again. "Oh look, we're here."

I look around but we're just standing in a flat land of grass surrounded by forest, no sign of water. I look at him confused; Is he playing a prank on me.

Jiminie grins when he sees my confused expression, and steps back a little. He turns around and starts heading through some bushes.