Chapter 47

A/n: *feeling to throw up* BTS with their comeback trailer and the first one is jimin. I'm wHEeZing. They be killing me with those bed shots tho

Jimin's POV

The scene dancing on within the car in motion was a choreography with no communicative action to it.

My mom and I let the vacant noise of silence with the low humming of the radio take the atmosphere, leaving our recent discussion to linger and stale in the air that we were trapped in for the past hour.

The space between us showed no angry inhance to it, for there wasn't anything infuriating about what had happened. It was only the silence of the unknowing asking a knowing a forbidden question; the provider giving to the unsatisfied.

No words were exchanged to disrupt to quiet, that was the unsaid deal. Our eyes were purposely opposite of each other, not wanting to possibly collide for neither of us wanted to go back to the time before the silence.

But a glint of light ruptures my absent eyes from the window I directing them into, drawing my gaze away at a low angle and ahead past my mothers shoulder, a heavily crowded area comes into my now focusing view.

The blurry memories of indistinctive passing trees fading as the sight of the outdoor shopping area steals their place in my recent remembrance ; stealing my depressing feelings about my dad with it.

We're almost there.

I shift my eyes to the little weight resting on my shoulder without hesitation, a Tae still sleeping soundly against me. I stare longer than I intended, analysing  his alluring features like I've done so many times before when I get the chance.

My hand brushes carefully against his cheek just to feel the soft texture that appeared with it, my heart swelling at how huggable he looks at the moment. I keep myself from pulling him into a cuddle, remembering that my mom was only a seat in front of us with a rear view mirror as part of her eyes.

"Tae, wake up," I mumble quietly in his ear, moving my hand down from his cheek to his shoulder, shaking him softly to disrupt the steady flow of his general breathing.

The motion of shaking him was ever so slightly, my will not fully wanting to wake him up from his little nap, but his eye lids flickered within its steady resting, gradually winding open to reveal partial of his dark orbs from the covers of his curtain like eyelashes; breathing getting mixed in with his vocal cords as he hums an awakening tune with a small yawn cutting it off.

His eyelashes danced while his eyes wandered around as they grew to his fully awake capacity, his head tilting as they lock in place with my downcast gaze towards him.

As he continued to lean against my shoulder, his stare upwards to meet mine was like one of a puppy; innocently watching as no set of emotions displayed in face or his bright eyes.

His eyelashes lightly fluttered as he blinked with his dazed eyes, his hair swept gently to the side by the angle he was looking at me with, slightly messy from rubbing against my shoulder through the ride and my beanie falling off it midway.

"We're here," I say softly, informing him on the reason I woke him up from his humble slumber, my eyes still circling around his cute mess of a hair.

He nods his head in a small manner, sitting up without saying a word.

Turning his gaze away without seeking no other interactions with me,  he just stares out the window like I was doing before, and I just stare at his hair from behind, missing the little kitten warmth he gave my shoulder.