Jakku

Y/n's POV
Poe hasn't come back to the base. It's been two days since he and BB-8 left for Jakku. I'm getting really worried about him.

I asked Leia if I could possibly go to Jakku and look for him. Of course, she advised me not to because I was pregnant and didn't want to loose me or my child.

But, I couldn't even fathom losing Poe so, being the headstrong woman that I am, I decided to go to Jakku in secret.

I hopped in my X-wing with R4 and took off. I knew everyone was at dinner so there weren't any people in the hangar to watch me go.

I went through hyperspace until R4 stopped the X-wing right outside the planet's atmosphere.

Just then, TIE fighters came zipping around the edge. Suddenly, I knew what had happen to Poe: The First Order had gotten here first and were occupying the planet.

The TIEs began shooting at my X-wing! I swerved to avoid their shots, but there were just too many all trained on me. One hit my engine directly.

My ship fell, and the baby and I fell with it.

The sand of Jakku came closer and closer, until finally we collided.

~~~

Rey's POV
"C'mon BB-8!" I called. I had just seen a ship crash off of Kelvin Ridge. It appeared to be in distress so BB-8 and I were going to take my speeder to investigate.

We arrived to the sight of the crash. I could tell the ship was an X-wing. Its engine was on fire. There was smoke in the cockpit and . . . a pilot who hadn't ejected!

I climbed on the X-wing and pried open the hatch. Smoke came billowing up in my face and I coughed several times.

Grabbing the limp body from the cockpit, I hoisted the person from the smoking plane and laid them down on the sand.

"Odd," I said aloud to BB-8. "They aren't dressed like a Resistance pilot. But, their X-wing has the resistance symbol . . ."

This person was clad in a dark brown robe that covered their face and white tunic. The robe was singed as well as the tunic and the person laid unmoving. I removed the singed hood from their face.
It was a woman!

BB-8 went crazy at the sight of her face.

"What?" I asked. "Do you know her?"

BB-8 whistled.

"Your master's girlfriend?" And she's pregnant?" I began to panic at the thought that two lives were at stake.

I bent down and put my ear to her chest to listen for a heartbeat.

"Please be alive, please be alive," I whispered.

There was the faintest beat, but at least there was one.

I needed to get her to the med hut back in the middle of town. Carefully, I pulled her over to my speeder and hoisted her up onto the seat.

Before I could mount, BB-8 began clicking once more.

There was a rust red R4 droid in the co-pilot compartment of the X-Wing.

BB-8 went over and released the droid into the sand. He then gave the R4 droid a couple shocks with his mechanical arm and it sprung to life.

I grabbed the two droids and secured them to my speeder then started the engine. 

Hastily, I rode over the sand dunes as fast as I could. I had draped the woman's brown cloak back over her body so the sand would not sting her skin.

Quickly yet carefully, I hoisted the woman into my arms and began moving towards the med hut. BB-8 and R4 rolled close behind. I burst through the hanging beads.

"I need help now!" I yelled. "This woman's ship crashed and this droid says she's pregnant!"

One of the nurses came over. "Alright, calm down, miss. Set her down here," she said gesturing to a bed.

"Will she be alright?" I asked.

"Well, it looks like she has several burns on her face, possible broken bones.

"And the baby?" I asked.

"I'll have to check for a heartbeat," she said. The nurse put two fingers to the woman's wrist.

"I've a heartbeat on the woman and that's what matters," she said.

A doctor came over to see what the commotion was.

"Do you know her name?" the nurse asked me.

"I don't, sorry," I said.

BB-8 and R4 clicked and whistled.

"Really?" I asked the droids.

"Well?" questioned the doctor.

"They said her name is Y/n."