You're a What?

Y/n's POV
I became conscious but kept my eyes closed and listened. It seemed I was in a bed.

"When do you think she'll wake up?" asked a feminine voice. It was followed by droid clicks that I recognized . . .

"Poe!" I yelled and sat straight up in bed. BB-8 and R4 were by my side along with a girl with brown hair pulled into three buns. She stared at me in bewilderment.

"Are you okay?" she asked in a strange accent.

"What do you mean?" I asked and looked down at my hands. They were bandaged along with most of my body and face. Some of them were soaked with blood.

"Your X-wing was shot down by TIEs, at least that's what R4 told me," said the girl.

"Yes, I think it was . . ." I tried to recall what had happened.

"You crashed," she said quietly. "But it's okay, you're alive, so are the babies."

"Baby . . . Poe's baby . . . Our child." I began to cry; I just couldn't help it. "I went to look for him because he hadn't returned to base," I explained to the girl. "He was looking for a map to my master, Luke Skywalker."

"Luke Skywalker? I thought he was a myth," the girl said. "He was one of the great Jedi."

I nodded.

"But if Skywalker was your master," the girl said. "You're a Jedi?"

"Please, not so loud," I said putting a hand over my small baby bump.

"Do you know the gender?" the girl the asked suddenly.

"What?" I asked.

"The gender of your babies?" she asked.

"Babies? What? Slow down, please," I said and clutched my throbbing head.

"The report here says that you're having twins," she said, taking a clipboard that was on the side of the bed.

"Twins?" I nearly squeaked.

"But you're a Jedi, isn't that against the code?"

"Please, slow down," I said. "I just woke up from an X-Wing crash, found out I'm having twins, I'm trying to figure out what happened to my partner, and how I can get back to the base . . ." I sighed. "It's just a lot to take in. I can answer all your questions if you just tell me this: if I crashed, how did I get here, and bandaged?"

"I brought you and the droids here on my speeder. BB-8 was with me when I saw your ship go down."

"BB-8?" I realized. "Then where's Poe?" I nearly yelled at the little droid.

BB-8 whistled.

"The First Order! No, no, no. Poe, why? You promised me—"

"Hey, it's okay." said the girl, putting a hand on my shoulder. I hugged her.

"Thank you," I said. "You saved my life, my children's lives, and my droid." R4 whistled happily. "What's your name?" I asked.

"I'm Rey," she said and smiled.

"Y/n," I said. "Now if you'd excuse me . . ." I concentrated and used the force to heal my broken bones and major gashes. Rey stared at me in amazement.

"You can do that?" She asked.

I winked at her. "C'mon," I said and threw off the bed covers.

"Y/n," Rey started. "I'm pretty sure you can't walk after—"

My leather boots hit the floor and I stood up with no problem. I began to remove my bandages. There were scars and scabs underneath. I grabbed my brown cloak that hung at the foot of the bed and threw it on.

"Shall we go then?" I said with a smile.

Rey smiled at me in amazement and picked up her staff.

We walked out of the med tent.

There was an dark skinned man running around looking very confused. He ran over and stuck his face in a trough of probably not the cleanest water where a pig-like beast was drinking.

"Gross," mumbled Rey. "I may be desperate for water but not that desperate," she laughed.

I pulled my hood up to shield the sun from my eyes as well as hide my face from possible First Order spies.

Now in the market, three men came up and tried to capture Rey. I manipulated the force within their heads to make them faint.

"Are you wanted or something?" I asked.

"Not that I'm aware of," said Rey. "That was odd."

The water-crazy man seemed to have run over to aid us, but then turned seeing we had the situation under control.

The men seemed to have been after BB-8. Rey removed the sack they'd tried to put on him. The droid beeped and looked at the man at the trough.

"He's wearing Poe's jacket!" I realized.

Rey went running after him with her staff and I put a hand on my saber defensively. Rey knocked the man to the ground. I walked over slowly, my cloak billowing in the hot wind.

"That jacket is not yours," I said, ready to draw my saber.

"It belongs to his master," Rey said, referring to BB-8. BB-8 shocked the man.

"Ow!" the man yelled. "I've had a really messed up day and I'd appreciate it if people would stop accusing me—" He stopped his sentence.

I had drawn my lightsaber and aimed it at his face. Its blue glowed brightly over the sand.

"Don't mess with her," Rey said. "She's a Jedi."

"You're a what?" the man quivered.