The End.

"Master Luke. You-you're here? At my wedding," I stammered.

Poe stared at him in shock.

"You broke the code," Luke stated simply.

"Master I—" I began.

"Let me finish," Skywalker said sternly. "You broke the code, Y/n. But . . . upon doing so you have two force sensitive children. And a wonderful family," he finished.

Poe took a step forward. "Sir, it is an honor to meet you," Poe said, extending a hand.

"Oh, cut the formalities!" Luke exclaimed. "Come here!" Luke wrapped his arms around Poe and I. Ahsoka and little Luke giggled in our arms.

"Master, this is Ahsoka and Luke," I said.

"You named your child after me?" Luke asked in astonishment. "May I?" he asked reaching for Luke.

"Of course," I said and handed little Luke over. He began to giggle and and play with Master Skywalker's beard.

"Now, Ahsoka," Master Luke started. "I'd never had the chance to meet her while she was alive. She was a great Jedi, though she is long gone."

What can I say? We had a lot of catching up to do.

~~~

Luke and Ahsoka were reaching their fifth birthday. Master Luke offered to begin their training on the remote Jedi island called Acht-To. This is where Rey would be training along side them.

Poe and I were sad to see them go, but every Jedi had to go through leaving their parents. Besides, they were only a few hyperspace jumps away.

Back at the Resistance base, Finn and Rey had been a couple for about two years. It was pretty cute, actually. Finn proposed to Rey on the day Luke and Ahsoka were flying home.

~~~

The kids had been away for about three years, and Poe and I had only seen them on their birthdays and other big holidays.

Luke said they had each gained a kyber crystal after meditation in the temple.

They were beginning to create their light sabers so Luke decided they could continue their training back home.

Poe began to teach them how to fly X-wings. It was sweet that the kids were finally getting to bond with their dad after three years.

Ahsoka was a natural behind the steering wheel, like Poe.
Luke was better off working underneath the ships, like me.

Finn and Rey had been married for about a year and were expecting a child of their own.

Well, so was I. I didn't tell Poe, but I told the kids. They were eight now and were going to help me tell Poe by pulling out one of their cribs.

Poe was shocked to say the least, but overjoyed none the less.

Luke and Ahsoka went on to become great Jedi. Luke began to train an apprentice of his own where Ahsoka stayed at the base and became a great pilot, like her father.

Poe and I had little Obi-Wan just a few months after Finn and Rey had little Lily.

Each grew up to become great Jedi, so it seemed the Jedi order would not become extinct for the time being. But we always had to remember the growing danger of the First Order. For now, all we could do was ensure our family remained safe in our little slice of heaven in the corner of the galaxy.

The end.

A/N: Gah, it's finally over! :( Thanks for staying with me!