Maz Kanata's

"Han, we have to get back to base," I said.

"We can't," he stated firmly.

"What, why?" I asked.

"Do you think it was luck that Chewy and I found the Falcon?" Han asked rhetorically. "If we can find it on our scanners, the First Order isn't far behind."

"Right," I realized. "They've tracked this ship before. It's basically criminal."

"I didn't say that," Han grumbled.

We took off into hyperspace. Han landed the Falcon on a very forested planet. We stepped out into the sunlight.

"I never knew there was this much green in the world," Rey said quietly.

Chewy helped me and my pregnant belly down the ramp and onto the grass.

"I guess you're gonna be great uncle Chewy," I said. "And grandpa Han and grandma Leia."

"Kid, don't say that," Han said. "It makes me feel old." I laughed.

"Why are we here again?" Finn asked.

We stared up at the wide curving staircase. There was many banners that hung over head. (Bruce Banners? Nobody? Okay.)

"The galaxy's full of watering holes, but nothing like this place," said Han. "It's been run by an old smuggler named Maz Kanata for a thousand years. Want to get BB-8 to the Resistance? Maz is our best bet."

As we walked inside a band was playing. All sorts of people were talking, eating, playing games.

"Oh great," I mumbled. "Another cantina." I spotted a small orange lady as she turned around.

"HAN SOLO!" she yelled. The whole place shut up quickly.

"Hey, Maz," Han said awkwardly. She walked over to us quickly.

"Where's my boyfriend?" she asked.

"Chewie is back on the ship," said Han.

"I like that wookie," she said and took a seat next to us. "I'm assuming you need something desparately. Well, on with it."

BB-8 whistled to Maz. "A map to Skywalker himself?" Maz questioned. She turned to Han. "You're right back in the mess."

Han leaned in closer to her. "We need you to get this droid to Leia, and Y/n back to base. She's pregnant. It's dangerous for her to be out here," he said.

"She's the last Jedi," Rey chimed in.

"No," Maz said simply. She then said something in another language. "Go home," she said to Han. Maz then stood up abruptly on her chair and leaned across the table and stared at Finn.

"W-what is she doing?" Finn asked. Maz turned her glasses, making her eyes bigger.

"This is new," I said.

"When you live long enough you start to see the same eyes in different people," Maz said. "I see a man who is running," she said to Finn.

Finn leaned back in his chair in amazement. Maz then turned to me and made her glasses big once more.

"Dear child," she started quietly to me. "You have the eyes of much loss, grief." Maz took my hand in her small one.

"But there's also hope," she said. "Don't doubt yourself, things will get better."

Tears began falling down my face. Because of my parents, Luke, then Poe . . . There was so much burden on my shoulders.

"Don't worry," said Maz. She adjusted her glasses back. "You will be a great mother. You just need to stay strong."

"Thank you," I said to Maz.

I wiped the tears and looked arcoss the table. Rey had disapeared, and Finn was looking for a job to work on a ship.

Maz got up and began walking around the various customers. Han and I were left at the table.

"You remind me of Luke so much, Y/n," Han said quietly.

"Han, I—"

BANG! Part of the building gave way.

"It's the First Order!" I yelled, sensing their presence.

"Stay here!" Han told me.

"Are you crazy?" I yelled back. "This whole place is coming down one way or another!"

Rey and Finn ran past me and BB-8 was rolling close behind.

"I guess we're all going outside!" I yelled. I began running with Han on my coattails.

Apparently the babies didn't like the bumpy ride so they began kicking hard making me mearly double over in pain.

"Kid?" Han asked. "You okay?"

"I-I'm fine," I said. "No more running, please."

Stormtroopers began to march onto the grounds. Chewy came running from the Falcon to assist us.

I grabbed my saber and activated it.

"What're you doing?!" Han asked.

"I may not be able to run," I said. "But I can still fight."