Chapter 1 - Magic Guild Festival

Dear Diary

Today was the best day of my life because everything was just perfect. I finally got everything I ever wanted. The group and I went on a job and it was so much fun, it had been a long time since I went on one. I also got a beautiful gift from Natsu, yup you know it. We are now officially together. I'm so happy I can't even breathe. Everything is just perfect. :D

- Love L <3

<@@><@@<@@>

(LUCY'S POV)

I flew open the doors of Fairy Tail, my beloved guild. The only place where I found myself free around everyone, let's just say I flew open the doors of my home. Yup, that sounds better. Everything was like the usual, Natsu and Gray fighting, Gajeel and Elfman joining in the fight, Erza eating her strawberry cake. Nothing was surprising at all. I made my way to the table where I saw Levy, Juvia, and Mirajane talking among them.

"Hey, girls, what's up?"

"Let me see, the roof," Levy replied as all three laughed. I just rolled my eyes.

"Come on Levy that joke is a century old."

"Anyways, what's going on with you Lucy?" asked Mirajane with a weird look on her face.

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what we mean," Juvia brought her face closer.

"How is it going with you and Natsu?" Levy smirked as she threw the question at me.

"Huh, guys I've told a 100 times that we're just friends. Nothing more nothing less," Here we go again.

"Yeah-yeah you say that always," Levy looked away.

"Look, he's my best friend. I can't fall in love with my best friend," it wouldn't be so bad, I think.

"You can't, but you did," Juvia pulled her index finger at me. It's like she totally read my mind.

"True love in friendship, so cute!" Mirajane turns into a fangirl when it comes to love.

Just then Erza joined in.

"Hey, what are you talking about?" Erza questioned wiping of cake from the corners of her mouth with a tissue.

"You know, the usual," Levy replied.

"Wait, let me guess, teasing Lucy about Natsu?" Erza guessed her very best, which of course was correct.

"Bingo!" Juvia exclaimed with her hands in the air.

"But really Lucy, you and Natsu should totally get together. I mean, you both are best friends and extremely protective about each other more than anyone else in the guild. Just get married already," Erza had to join in the teasing because it's not only them, everyone in the guild does this.

"Erza you too?" I whined in irritation.

As this annoying and pointless conversation went on, Master Makarov had an announcement to make.

"Listen up brats! There is going to be a magic guild festival, in which well-known guilds from all over Magnolia join to celebrate the existence of magic. The festival is going to be here, in Fairy Tail. I want everyone to look great and behave great. Every guild will be represented by 5 mages, and from Fairy Tail, these are the chosen mages," Makarov looked into a piece of paper.