Chapter 24 - Sacrifice

(MIRA'S POV)

We've been fighting for hours now, and I don't think we can go any longer, especially Lisanna. She wasn't looking too good, sweat dripping from her forehead. I glanced over at the others, they looked worse.

Oh, and when did Jellal get here? Must be here to protect his girl.

.

.

.

.

.

I SHIP IT!!!

Just then I saw Avan coming at me, looks like my ships can wait. Protecting the guild comes first. If no guild, no ships so let's get this over with.

"SATAN SOUL: HALPHAS!!!"

"You won't get away so easily, Mirajane!" Avan yelled and flew my way using his flight magic and attacked, "VELOCIRAPTOR!!!" 

I prepared myself too, "COSMIC BEAM!!!" my attack surpassed his and caused a big explosion which kind of blew up half the guild hall (-_-;)

"MIRA!!!" the guild yelled my way as a result of my powers.

I sweat dropped, "Hehe sorry," I gave an apologetic smile.

Linda and Yato went to Avan to check up on him, I doubt he survived but I'm just trying to be positive.

"Great job sis!" Elfman and Lisanna gave me a high five.

"I do what I can," I smiled back.

When the dust from the explosion finally cleared, I almost got a mini heart attack. Avan was still standing, a little hurt but he was alive. I don't believe it.

"Guess you have to do better than that!" Yato smirked.

"SUPREME DARKNESS!!!"

"COMPLETE CHAOS!!!"

"DESTRUCTIVE BLAST!!!"

They all attacked us and we didn't get time to defend ourselves. Their attacked hit us with full force causing us to fall meters away.

This is getting ugly.

<@@><@@><@@>

(LUCY'S POV)

Natsu is E.N.D?

There is no way that's true. I felt my eyes getting teary. It just can't be, Etherious Natsu Dragneel. There has to be a catch, there is just no way.

My eyes suddenly showed anger, "THAT'S NOT TRUE!!! YOU'RE LYING!!!" My anger took over me and I charged towards Zeref without thinking.

"LUCY NO DON'T!!!" I heard Natsu yell but I didn't listen.

I reached for my whip and slung it at him, but he simply held it with his bare hand in front of me and that pushed me away meters by force. What was I thinking?

Natsu rushed towards me, "Luce, are you okay?" he picked me up from the ground.

"I-I'm alright," I weakly smiled. He had a worried expression, but I knew that face had 2 reasons.

"Don't worry, I don't believe what he is saying, I know you aren't E.N.D. A kind heart like you could never be a demon," my words made him slightly smile with happiness.

"Thank you, Luce."

"I don't really wanna waste time so how about you turn into E.N.D and finish me, brother?"