Chapter 2 - The Party Must Go On

(LUCY'S POV)

NEXT MORNING

The sun's ray hit my face as my eyes slowly opened. I sat up straight on my bed and stretched my arms.

"Another day, another adventure," Except no one is allowed to go on any mission until the festival ends.

I jumped out of bed and got dressed in my usual pink tank top and short blue jeans. I headed towards the guild just to see everyone working hard on decorating the guild. And I must say it looks stunning.

"Good morning Luce," I heard Natsu wave at me. He was standing on a table, helping Gray and Juvia.

"Good morning to you too Natsu," I walked up to them and looked up to see the decorations.

"How's it looking?" Gray asked looking down at me.

"It looks awesome, mind if I join?"

"Sure thing," Juvia said with a smile.

Natsu brought a ladder and placed it right next to Gray. He gave me a look that said hop-on, wanting me to climb on the ladder. I climbed on and helped Gray. After a while Levy walked up to us.

"Hey guys, how're things going on here? Do you need any help?" Levy asked looking at our work.

"No thanks, we're goo-" I turned my head to reply to Levy but ended up losing balance and before I knew, I was falling.

"LUCY!"

I was about to hit the ground so I pressed my eyes shut, ready to take the pain but nothing happened. I felt something warm around me, opening my eyes slowly to see what happened. I saw Natsu, he caught me just in time. His warm hands made me feel like I was in heaven. We just looked into each other's eyes until . . . 

"Ahem!" Erza's voice caught our attention.

He immediately put me down as we looked away with our faces slightly pink.

"He likeeeeeeeees her!" Happy exclaimed.

"Shut it cat!" that blue brat is so gonna die with my hands.

"AH!!! MY SHIP IS SAILING!!!" Mirajane jumped in out of nowhere.

"My OTP!" Levy had to join in of course. She gave Mirajane a high five.

"Levy," I said with an annoyed expression.

"You okay Lucy?" Gray asked me as he and Juvia got down.

I nodded and gave away a smile to ensure them.

"Okay everyone let's PLEASE get back to work," Natsu said emphasizing on 'please' and pushing everyone off our backs.

"And Luce, you go chill for a minute," Natsu looked at me.

I nodded and sat on the table beside them.

"Hey flame brain, get your butt over here," Gray yelled from the top.

"What did you call me ice princess?" Natsu marched towards Gray as he helped him.

I watched them decorate the guild together. Natsu and Gray have a very interesting friendship. Something I'll cherish my entire life. I'm so glad I joined Fairy Tail because I love it here. Before I knew it I was smiling like an idiot.

"Thinking about Natsu?" I heard a certain blue head speak behind me with a smirk on her face. I just know it.

"Levy, you can stop now," I said with straight face.