Chapter 23 - Strauss VS Nemesis

(MIRA'S POV)

"TAKE OVER: SATAN SOUL!!!" I transformed into my soul and was ready to battle.

"ANIMAL SOUL: CAT!!!" Lisanna transformed too.

"BEAST SOUL: IRON BULL!!!" followed by Elfman.

"Oh look, all 3 are transformation magic users," the girl named Linda laughed.

"Well, we will transform your face into dust with our powers!" Lisanna spat back. Sounded kind of lame, but she tried XD

"Who are you anyway?" her younger brother Yato asked.

"Lisanna Strauss, Animal soul mage!"

"Elfman Strauss, Beast soul mage!"

"Mirajane Strauss, Satan soul mage!

"No way!" Yato gasped.

"What's the matter?" Linda asked.

"I've heard of them, they're all siblings and they share the same type of magic, could they b-" Yato gulped.

"AND WE ARE, THE TAKE OVER SIBLINGS!!!"

"Sounds fun, let's get the party started!" Avan evilly smiled and launched an attack. "DARK ORB!!!"

"SOUL EXTINCT-OR!!!" I hit him back with my attack, "If you can go dark, so can I." I returned a sweet smile.

Linda hit from behind. "BLACK CRYSTAL!!!" She shot black colored ice crystals toward Elfman. Her magic is slightly similar to Gray's.

"BLACK BULL!!!" Elfman threw a punch back at her, "I hate fighting girls, but anyone who tries to hurt Fairy Tail is going down."

Yato took after Lisanna, "SHADOW WRATH!!!"

"CATALIC KICK!!!" Lisanna attacked him back and protected herself from the attack as well. (I just made that attack up XD)

"So they are our opponents? Don't look like a big deal to me." I rolled my eyes.

"Same here sis!" they replied in unison.

"We'll show you who you're messing with, and you're gonna regret saying that, I promise," Avan grunted his teeth in anger.

"Bring it on!"

And in the next second the battle raged on.

Me VS Avan

Elfman VS Linda

Lisanna VS Yato

This is gonna be fun ;)

<@@><@@><@@>

(ERZA'S POV)

I kept fighting the infinite monsters that were invading our guild. There is one thing I have understood, there is no stop to them. They will just keep coming, and only stop once the 3 siblings of Nemesis are defeated. Please hurry up guys, I know Mira and the others can handle this.

I was fighting a monster when one was gonna attack me from behind, and before I knew it, I was surrounded by them. I have to think of an attack that will take them down all at once. But I don't think I have so much energy left to make a strong re-equip anytime soon.

What am I gonna do?

"ERZA!!!"

Is this my END?

(Swear to god no pun intended . . . okay maybe a little bit ;)

.

.

.

.

.

I open my eyes to see someone that I would have never expected.

"Jellal?"

"I got your back . . . like old times," he gently smiled and destroyed the monsters that were surrounding us.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh I was just on a walk and saw a war, so thought of lending a hand," he sarcastically commented.

I lightly chuckled, "Let's do this . . ."

"TOGETHER!!!" And we set off to save Fairy Tail.

(GRAY'S POV)

"Hey Juvia, isn't that Jellal?"

"Yes, what's he doing here?" she questioned.

"Duh, he's here to save his princess," I smirked and she returned it back.

"ICE MAKE: CANNON!!!"

"WATER CYCLONE!!!"

"So how you feeling after that epic Unison Raid?" I asked her, trying to keep the fight entertaining.

"It was tiring for sure, but it felt good at the same time," she slightly blushed, I gotta admit it was cute. >_<

"I liked it too," I smiled back making her face filled with joy.

I think I like this Juvia a lot more than the creepy stalker.

<@@><@@><@@>

(LUCY'S POV)

"Have you ever wondered what E.N.D stands for?" Zeref smirked.

"That's enough Zeref!" Natsu said.

"It stands for . . ."

"I SAID THAT'S ENOUGH!!!" He yelled.

"Natsu! I wanna know," I held him back.

"You don't know anything about this Luce and why does it even matter what it stands for?"

"He's correct, you don't know anything about him," Zeref interfered.

"Oh please, I know more about him then you do anyway!" I yelled his way.

"Really now?" he questioned.

"Yes, really."

"Alright then, did you know that Natsu Dragneel died 400 years ago?"

"Wh-"

"Did you know that I resurrected Natsu by creating him with Etherion?"

"Wait a mi-"

"Did you know that he passed through the Eclipse Gate and time traveled?"

"Hold o-"

"Did you know that your mother, Layla Heartfilia was the one to open the gate and let them enter this time period?"

"My mothe-"

"I, Zeref Dragneel, the black wizard created his own brother, Etherious Natsu Dragneel"

I looked at Natsu who kept glaring at Zeref straight in the eye. He too had a bit of a shocked expression.

.

Zeref is Natsu's . . . brother?

.

Natsu is . . . E.N.D?

.

Etherious . . . Natsu . . . Dragneel

TO BE CONTINUED . . .

Lucy knows the secret . . . the secret that will E.N.D people's lives (i can't stop with the puns XD) hope you liked this chapter, pls let me know in the comments. here is an amv I made by myself in the media above. it is for the Jerza in this chapter. pls, check out my channel on youtube (Hiba Zahir) the #TeamDragonBusters has been really supportive on my channel and my fanfic. pls, read, comment and vote. love you all so so so much!!! bye!

-Minako <3