Chapter 13 - My Own Star

(NATSU'S POV)

"Here we are!" I looked at Lucy who was smiling at the view of her apartment.

"Long time no see," She mumbled under her breath we went to the door and when it opened there stood the landlady.

"Oh no," Luce and I said in unison.

"LUCY, WHERE IS YOUR . . . rent???" her voice faded away as she saw Lucy in the wheelchair.

"Oh my, what happened to you?" she asked in concern.

"Long story," Lucy said with sweat running down her face.

"Come in and we'll talk," she let us in. Boy, this is going to be ugly.

<@@><@@><@@>

"And so that's how I ended up like this," Lucy explained the entire story. Well from her point of view since she doesn't remember half of it.

"That sounds rough, but wasn't this best friend of yours with you?" she asked pointing at me.

"You mean Natsu, no he just joined the guild," oh no, the landlady is gonna spill the beans on me.

"Huh? What do you mean? He's been in the guild ever since he wa-" before she could complete I had to cut her mid-sentence, "She means ever since the accident on the job you went on." I bit my lip in tension.

"Oh," Lucy nodded her head and the landlady looked pretty confused.

"Why don't you wait here and I'll help the landlady in the kitchen," I pushed her till the kitchen.

"What do you think you are doing young man?" he looked angry.

"Shhh, I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

I told her everything about Me, Happy and Lucy going on a job and her losing her memories about me. She looked shocked but nodded her head.

"I understand, I'll play along," she smiled which was the first I ever saw from her.

"Thank you," with that I left and went to Lucy.

I walked around looking for her and eventually found her in her room.

"Hey Luce!" she turned around and smiled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"Just trying to remember some old memories"

"What memories?" Does she remember something?

"Can't get a clear picture but I get a weird feeling that I was expecting to see someone every time I enter my room. I wonder why?" she looked confused.

Oh Lucy, how do I tell you that the someone is me?

"Don't stress yourself so much. Now tell me, where do you wanna go next?"

"I don't know, you tell me. After all, it's your gift," she gave her signature smile which blew me away.

"Ummm, let's see . . . Ah! I got it! Come on Luce we're leaving right now," I grabbed her wheelchair and exited the apartment.

"Where are we going Natsu?"

"It's a surprise."

<@@><@@><@@>

(AVAN'S POV)

According to Lord Zeref's instructions I've been planning to succeed in his intentions. I have been given a big responsibility which if I complete, I will be known as the strongest in Alvarez. I must put all my concentration and power into this one mission, to prove myself better than my sibling.

MUHAHAHAHAHAH (evil laugh)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ah! Who am I kidding?

"Brother! Sister! What are we doing here?" Yelled Yato, looking extremely bored.

"You've asked that 12th times in 1 hour," replied Linda.

"We're here to execute a very big plan."

I'm stuck here with my stupid siblings on top of a tree trying to track down Natsu Dragneel.

"Can we just go home now?" whined Yato.

"No, we can't!"

"But I'm tired!"

"You haven't even done a single thing since we got here. How are you tired?" Linda rolled her eyes.

"Well, I'm the youngest and hence I get tired faster," Yato gave us a dumb explanation.

"Do you see them, Linda?" I asked looking around.

"Nope, not yet," she sighed.

"LOL, I can see a guy with pink hair, weird right?" Yato laughed looking the opposite direction.

Wait . . . pink???

"WHERE!!!" Both me and Linda turned around in a blink of an eye.

Our sudden movement caused Yato to lose his balance and fall off the tree, we tried catching him but were just left with his shoe in our hands. (-_-')

"Ouchhhhhhhhhhh!" Yelled Yato from the ground.

"That's him?" Linda asked.

"That's definitely him!" I looked straight his way and saw him pushing a wheelchair with the Blondie on it, Luke? No, Lucy Heartlifia, that's her name.

"I'll get you Natsu Dragneel!"

"FIRST GET ME UP!!!" I snapped out of my fantasy as I hear Yato screaming.

<@@><@@><@@>

(NATSU'S POV)

"Natsu can I please open my eyes now?"

"Just a little more . . . and there, open it," I signaled at she opened her eyes, reviling her brown orbs.

A wide smile rose on her face "WOW NATSU! THIS IS SO PRETTY!!!"

"I know right."

I took her to the waterfall behind the forest where the beautiful stars were seen. After a while, we both were lying on the sloping grass and looking at the stars above.

"Look! That's Aries!"

"Oh-oh-oh, that's Scorpio!"

"And the one next to it is Aquarius! God, even her constellation is scary."

"That one is Virgo and the one below it is Gemini."

She kept going on about the stars and their constellations, too busy to notice that my eyes weren't paying attention to the stars, but instead I was looking at her, my own star and smiling like an idiot.

Is this what we call love?

TO BE CONTINUED . . . 

I know-I know, the villains are lame but I really like the funny fairy tail personality which is why I thought of this idea XD Until we meet again.

1 more video from my channel (Hiba Zahir - channel's name) is also in the media above. i will really appreciate it if you guys checked it out. I work really hard on all of these. bye bye

-Minako <3