Chapter 19 - Cut!

3 WEEKS LATER

(LUCY'S POV)

"This is crazy Levy!" I banged my fist on the table.

"Calm down Lucy and tell me everything in detail," she held my shoulders.

"We had a fight and he hasn't spoken to me from 3 weeks now!"

"What exactly was the fight about?" she asked and so I told her the entire tantrum.

"I don't think he is wrong, I mean he is your BFF, so why should being in a relationship affect both of you?" she tapped a finger on her cheek.

"Because I don't want people to take it the wrong way," I explained.

"They won't, both Sting and Lisanna are very understanding people. You shouldn't just kick him out of your life just because you guys are dating someone else."

"So . . . what should I do?"

"Apologize," she had a 'duh' face on.

I give out a big sigh, "Alright"

Just then . . . 

"TEAM NATSU, COME TO MY OFFICE RIGHT NOW!" Master Makarov screamed at us.

"Oh boy, what did we do this time?" I gulped at the thought of why would master be so angry.

"Good luck Lulu," she gave thumps up, "For both, master and Natsu"

"Thanks, I'll need it," I whispered to myself and made my way to his office.

MASTER MAKAROV'S OFFICE

"So before you tell us what we did, I'll let you know its Natsu's fault," Gray calmly sat on the chair.

We all giggled, "SHUT IT SNOWMAN! GO FIND YOUR CLOTHES FIRST!" Natsu yelled back.

"Now boys, no more fighting!" Erza like always banged their heads together.

"S-sorry," they shivered in fear.

"Now if you brats are done, I have a really important and special mission for you," he placed his hands on his desk.

"Especially for us?" Wendy asked.

"Yes, it is a combined mission, hence we will also have Sabertooth for assistance," oh no.

"Why?" Natsu questioned.

"They need the 2 most powerful teams, so we will be sending you all and they too will prepare a team," Master replied.

"But Nat-" before I could complete, "We don't need them," ouch, he just cut through my line.

"That's not your decision to make, you will be leaving today itself so get packing," he instructed us.

"But Master, could you tell us something about this mission?" I asked.

"You'll know when you reach there and be very alert," that was his last line before we left his office.

Natsu and Happy head home so I can't talk to him, guess I'll leave too.

<@@><@@><@@>

We were waiting for our ride to take us to our destination where Sabertooth would arrive as well. Natsu still isn't talking to me, so that's not new.

After a wait for few minutes, finally the carriage came and we set off to rock this mission. When we reached there we were greeted by the Sabertooth team.