Chapter 16 - A Mission Gone Wrong!

NEXT MORNING

(LUCY'S POV)

"Geez, Natsu!" Mira whined at him.

"Did you really have to ruin everything?" Lisanna complained too.

"For the 100th time, it wasn't my fault," he protested.

"Yeah right, you totally ruined Lucy's first job after so long flame brain!" Gray folded his arms.

"I really felt it ice princess!"

"You wanna go fire mouth!"

"I'll take you on right here!"

"ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU!!!" Erza snapped at them and banged their heads together.

"S-Sorry," they shivered in fear.

"I'm not the one you should be apologizing to," Erza looked at Natsu and made it very evident what she meant.

The group walked away leaving me and Natsu alone, great. (-_-)

"Hey Luce," he awkwardly walked up to me.

"Yeah?"

"I-I'm s . . . sorry," he brought his hands together.

"It's okay," I said with a blank face.

"Are you sure? Your faces says a different story"

"It's really alright, I'm not mad at you or anything else. I'm just gonna go rest for a while," with that I went back to the infirmary.

IN THE INFIRMARY

I hope he's still not sulking about it.

FLASHBACK

"Natsu – Natsu, I'm so excited for today," I jumped around the infirmary.

"Yes I know, but calm down," he sighed.

KNOCK – KNOCK

"It's time guys," Mira and Lisanna informed us we left with everyone else.

After the long train ride, we finally reached.

"Okay so we'll divide ourselves into 2 groups," Mira said.

"AYE!"

"Team A will have Natsu, Lucy, Happy, Lisanna and me. Team B will have Erza, Gray, Juvia, Wendy, and Carla."

"Cool, we're on the same team Luce," Natsu grinned at me which I returned.

"Yay! Gray sama, we're on the same team. Just as in reality we'll always be together!" Juvia did a victory pose which Gray just smiled at instead of giving her the cold shoulder. (pun intended XD)

"We'll work great together Erza," Wendy smiled at Erza.

"I'm sure of it," Carla participated in the conversation.

Mira and Lisanna shared a weird look, "AM I CLEAR!?!"

"CRYSTAL!!!" Everyone replied.

The 2 teams went their separate ways, ready to complete the job by finding some Lacrima object. We kept walking around looking for something that we could find. Our group wasn't the smartest you see.

"Hold!" Natsu flew his hand to his side, stopping us in our tracks.

"What is it? Lisanna asked.

"I smell someone from the bushes . . . Happy take Lucy and fly away! Mira and Lisanna go find the others and run. I'll hold this beast back, now go!" Natsu planned a strategy.