Chapter 5 - The Lost King

(LUCY'S POV)

"Finally, we're off that train," Natsu sighed in relief.

"Yeah, what do ya wanna do? Throw a party?" I asked sarcastically.

"Well, I don't mind," he looked at Happy with a smirk.

"Come on, we need to complete this job and get our 100,000,000,000 jewels."

"I'M ALL FIRED UP NOW!" with that Natsu pulled me with a smile on his face.

GUILD HALL

(MAKAROV POV)

It's rather calm today, well, makes sense since Natsu is not around.

"Mira, where's Team Natsu? On a job?"

"Yes, Master," Mira replied.

"Which one?" as I took a sip of my tea.

Mirajane showed me the request and in a few seconds . . .

"BLAHHHHHHH!" all the tea was on poor Mira's face.

"I'm sorry Mira, but, why didn't you stop them?"

"What do you mean master?" she asked, wiping the mess on her face.

Oh no, this is bad, 'The Lost King'. I don't know if they can handle it. Be careful, my children.

VILLAGE OF LAMIA

(NATSU'S POV)

"Find the king, doesn't sound hard to me."

"Yeah, but he could be anywhere in the world," Lucy ran her negative brain.

"We'll be fine, let's go ask that guy if he knows something about it," I pulled her with me towards a guy. He stood alone in the forest like us.

"Excuse me, can you ple-" before Lucy could even complete, the random guy just ran and hugged her. Umm, excuse you, Mister?

"Ashley you're alive, I'm so glad," the man said with small drops of tears on his face.

"I'm s-sorry but who're y-you?" Lucy looked slightly terrified of the man, who wouldn't be?

"Okay weirdo, paws off Lucy."

"Lucy? Oh, I'm sorry, it's just that I thought you were someone else. Please forgive me," the man apologized.

"It's fine," Luce smiled at him.

"My name is Brandon, I'm a villager. I come from the village of Lamia," he introduced himself.

"Hey Brandon, I'm Natsu and this is Lucy," I did the introduction for Luce.

"And I'm Happy," Happy threw daggers at me for not introducing him.

"Are you . . . wizards?" Brandon asked.

"Yup!" Lucy replied.

"Then, you must be here to find our king," Wow he's smart.

"Yeah, and we were hoping to get some information from you about you know, past and all."

"Sure," he said as we sat on big rocks to hear him out.

MEANWHILE

"My lord, I've tracked Natsu Dragneel down," said a man with a black coat on and his head facing the ground, showing respect.

"Well done Avan, is anyone with him?" asked a voice from the shadows.