Chapter 15 - You're Back!

a shout out to all my readers for being so supportive and reading my books. also for guessing the correct answer to my question in the last chapter ;)

(NATSU'S POV)

Lisanna . . .

Before I knew it, I was already tearing up a bit. She gave me a big hug which pushed me down to the ground with her on top of me.

"I missed you," she gave her gentle smile as I was still not out of the shock.

"L-Lisanna?" I finally spoke a word.

"I'll explain everything," she got up and we all sat for a long story.

<@@><@@><@@>

"So, she was stuck in Edolas for 2 years and a sudden change in the atmosphere caused a Time Paradox along with a Particle Accelerator that opened up a portal to EarthLand, through which she was pulled back here," Levy said some scientific thing which really just made no sense to me. (Sorry if that theory made no sense ;p)

"I didn't get it."

"She basically said that Lisanna was pulled back through an opening between the 2 worlds. She didn't really die that night," Lucy explained to me.

"It's so nice to be back here again," Lisanna smiled at everyone. "Oh and you must be Lucy, am I right?"

"Yeah, it's good to finally meet you. I've heard a lot about you from Mira," Lucy shook her hand with Lisanna.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but what's with the wheelchair?" she asked looking pretty surprised by Lucy's condition. Oh no, I'll have to explain it to her.

"I got injured during a job I went on recently."

Just then Mira called for Lisanna.

"Oh, get well soon," she bowed and left. Once again, silence rose.

"Hey, Natsu," Lucy finally broke the silence.

"Yeah?"

"How do you know Lisanna? You weren't in the guild that time," oh crap, what do I say? I have no answer to that. Come on Natsu think, run that brain of yours. I feel like Gray is right when he says, I have ash for brains.

"A-Actually Lisanna was my . . . good friend before I j-joined the guild. I met here in . . . in . . . in a park, yeah that's right, I met her in a park," I said nervously as I made up a lie.

She simply nodded at my response.

A moment later we saw gramps, "Listen up my children, tonight we will party hard, celebrating Lisanna's return!"

The guild cheered at the mention of a party as we all went for preparations.

<@@><@@><@@>

(ZEREF'S POV)

How long do I have to wait? I have been waiting for the past 400 years, just to see you again. You were my creation, my most powerful creation. Everything I did in my entire life was just to reunite with you. Everything that I loved was taken from me, only because I was cursed by life.

FLASHBACK

"If this is love, then I don't want it"