Chapter 22 - Let The War Begin!

(CARLA'S POV)

What is this place? I stood in the middle of a dark room, nothing was able to be seen through my eyes. Just then I saw something. It was the same premonition I had a few months ago, just a little different. I thought after The Lost King incident, I wouldn't get this again.

Over a thousand monsters where attacking the guild hall and on a few meters away I saw Lucy, she was singing? I stepped closer to take a better view. She was holding an unconscious Natsu in her arms.

No, no, no this is just like what I saw last time. Except Natsu was singing with Lucy in his arms. That means he wasn't singing . . . he was crying, and now Lucy will be the one who will cry.

"NO!!!" I shot up as Wendy came to me.

"What's wrong Carla?" should I tell her? Last time I didn't and Lucy ended up losing her memories, not to mention Wendy had to perform Human Transmutation.

"I-I had a premonition," she handed me water.

"I'm hearing," I decided to tell her everything I saw.

<@@><@@><@@>

(NATSU'S POV)

I can't take this anymore! Why can't she remember anything? Why can't she remember our time together? Why can't she remember my love? It hurts so much to know that the girl you love doesn't even remember it.

"Natsuuuuuuuu," I snapped out of it as I saw Luce waving a hand in front of me.

"Y-Yeah?"

"What you so lost about?" she asked.

"Nothing really, and shouldn't you be in the infirmary right now?"

"Ah come on! I'm all well now," she rolled her eyes.

I thought about her memories, "I don't think so."

"Wha-" just then there was a weird trembling in the guild.

"What was that?" Lucy shivered in worry.

I held her arm, "Stay close," she simply nodded.

The entire guild gathered together in caution.

"An earthquake?" Mira questioned.

"Couldn't be, it was too small for that," Erza said.

"Probably Droy fell or something," Cana chuckled, followed by everyone else.

"Not funny Cana!" Droy folded his arms.

"Then what was it?" Gray looked around.

"GUYS, WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" Wendy and Carla came rushing in.

"What's up? Do you know something?" Juvia asked.

"YES! THERE ARE ABOUT A 1000 MON-" before she could even finish her sentence.

BOOM!!!

The guild was completely blown up, as we all took cover. Gray and Juvia were behind a pillar. Gajeel, Levy, and Pantherlily were under a table. Erza, Mira, Lisanna, and Elfman were protected by Erza's armor shield. I covered Luce to protect her from the explosion.

"Well done Fairy Tail!" Echoed a voice around us.

"Who are you? And what do you want from us?" Erza questioned.

"You're asking us who we are?" A girl with dark brown hair and red eyes stood in front of us.

"We are the 3 siblings of Nemesis and we are here to eliminate you all!" said the third man.