Chapter 9 - Revival

(UNKNOWN POV)

"Have you done the deed?" asked the mysterious man from the shadows.

"Yes my lord, Lucy Heartfilia is no more," grinned Avan.

"Very well, did you mention my name as the killer?" he asked again.

"Yes, I did like you asked," he replied

"Well done, make sure everything goes according to my plan," he smiled as he stepped out of the shadows and into the light, revealing his face.

"All in the name of lord Zeref!" Avan preached and disappeared.

(WENDY'S POV)

"Are you sure you can do this?" Carla asked in concern.

"It's not about if I can or not, it's about Lucy. And I will do everything I can to save her, I made a promise and I'll fulfill it."

They all smiled at my little speech, giving me hope.

"Are you ready? If you need help just ask," Erza said looking at Lucy.

"You can do it, we believe in you," Gray patted my head, he's such a cutie.

I stood in front of Lucy's body and spread my arms wide in both directions.

Took a long breath and chanted "HUMAN TRANSMUTATION!" 

(XD ALL FMA FANS PLS DON'T KILL ME IN THE COMMENTS XD)

I brought my hands together with a 'clap' sound and light surrounded us all. There was a high level of concentrated magic power flowing through me. This magic was very dangerous, if not done correctly, terrible things could happen. I put my full attention to the spell and hopped for the best. Erza, Gray, Happy and Carla stepped back because of the amount of wind, light, and power around the area. I could barely hold on myself, but I didn't give up. I have to bring back Lucy, and I will no matter what.

Since it's within 24 hours, Lucy's soul has still not crossed the gate to the afterlife yet. This spell has the ability to pull back any soul that is still at the gate of life. The only problem is that if your magic is not strong enough, the soul might not come back completely. Which may cause the non-functioning of a limb or any body part, because that part of the soul didn't return. And the worst part, there is no cure for this. This is why Human Transmutation is a very risky and dangerous spell. Only the greatest of the greatest mages can perform this. If I do anything wrong I'll not be risking my life, but Lucy's. This is why I must do it correctly.

I felt like my power was increasing but I didn't know how. It felt like someone was giving me their power. But that can't be, only certain powers can be used as a helper. Either healing and support magic, or the magic that the person who's soul is being pulled back uses.

"Hey, isn't that the celestial spirit king?" Gray spoke as I looked up.

"Go on, I shall help you resurrect my old friend, the human girl Lucy," he said and I nodded in agreement.

I held my hands to the sky as magic started building up, I knew when to use it on Lucy. The king added on too. After a minute I was ready to make the final move.

I threw my hands towards Lucy's direction as the power build up followed my command. The great power hit Lucy and caused a lot of light and wind to blow at me. The impact was so strong it pushed me meters away, as I landed on the ground. I could see Erza and Carla running towards me.

"WENDY! Are you alright?" Erza asked with worry in her eyes.

"I-I'm okay . . . how's L-Lucy?"

"Let's go see, I told Gray and Happy to stay and check up on her," I nodded and we headed back to the cave.

"Lucy, Lucy are you alright? Can you say something?" Gray sat next to her on the ground.

And there she was, Lucy sat up and held her head.

"Ouch . . . what happened? What the hell? Wasn't I? How am I alive?" she asked thousands of questions.

Before she could ask any more, Gray hugged her tightly.

"So glad to see you."

"Lusheee!" Happy cried in Lucy's arms as she hugged him back.

"It's great to see you guys too, but I thought I . . . died?" she asked with a curious face.

"It's all thanks to Wendy, she performed a very dangerous spell just to save you," Carla spoke.

She looked at me with a very shocked expression. I was covered in dirt because of that fall earlier. She reached for me and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you, Wendy," I smiled at her, I'm so glad the spell worked perfectly.

"It's good to see you again, old friend," said a voice from above, it was the celestial spirit king.

"King, did you help too?" Lucy asked.

"Yes, but the power bank was this child," he looked at me.

"I'm so proud of you Wendy," Gray went on his knees and hugged me lightly.

"Me too," Carla smiled with tears in her eyes.

(NATSU'S POV)

I was still sitting in the same position, motionless.

"Natsu, we have to go. Our magic is too weak now, we can't stay here for too long," Loke spoke up.

I nodded as a sign of understanding their situation.

"Stay strong," was the last thing he said, they were about to leave.

"NATSU!" Everyone looked towards the owner of the voice.

"Gra-" I was cut by what I had seen. Lucy was alive? My eyes sparkled with joy as I saw her walking towards me from far. "LUCY!" I ran at them, today my speed was probably even faster than the Flash.

I hugged her tightly and had no intentions of letting go. Before I knew it, tears of happiness escaped my eyes. I cried on her shoulder, sobbing and sobbing.

"Lucy . . . I'm so g-glad you're alri-ght. I was so worried, t-thank Mavis you're alive," I kept on crying, Erza, Gray, Wendy, Happy and Carla smiled at the scene.

"Lucy, say s-something," I broke away and looked at her.

"Ummm . . ."

We all looked at her face, waiting for a response. But what she said next left me in shock.

"Who are you?"

TO BE CONTINUED . . .

HAHAHAHAHAH CLIFFHANGER!!!! So you guys wanted Lucy to be back so I got her back but look what happened now? heheheh I feel so evil right now! what do you think is going to happen? share your views in the comments and don't forget to vote. until we meet again old friends, the human readers XD

-Minako <3