Chapter 6 - Another Creep!

(UNKNOWN POV)

"Yato, come forth!" said the mysterious figure.

"Yes, my lord," A man with a black coat appeared.

"Have you completed the task I handed you?" he asked.

"Yes I have done it, everything is going according to plan," Yato replied.

"Very well, you may leave," Yato disappeared at his master's command.

<@@><@@><@@>

(LUCY'S POV)

"Natsu, do you have any idea where we are even going?"

"Yeah duh . . . just kidding I don't," he grinned.

"My feet are killing me!" I sighed.

"You're not even walking," Happy glared at me. I forgot to mention, I'm sitting inside Horologium.

"Hey look, I see something," in a silent place stood a big tombstone.

"Arthur Elric, it's the grave of the former king,"

"It's so dark, hard to look around," Happy said.

"Yeah, I think we should call it a night and continue tomorrow," Natsu looked around for a place to crash.

"I think I see a cottage-type thing."

As we reached closer it seemed like no one was in, it almost looked creepy.

"Na-tsu, I don't l-like this place. Let's go please," I begged in fear.

I turned around to leave but Natsu caught me by the arm, "Luce, we ain't gonna find another place close by."

"B-but it's so scary here."

"Are you . . . scared of ghosts?" Happy smirked at me.

"N-no!" I shuttered, crap.

"Then why don't you wanna stay here?" Please stop Natsu.

"Ah! fine," I walked into the cottage mumbling, "hope I don't regret this."

<@@><@@><@@>

Natsu was lying on the bed as I looked around the house.

"It looks pretty good," Natsu commented.

"Y-yeah . . . I guess."

"Okay, time to sleep," Happy exclaimed as he fell asleep in a second.

"Sorry, Natsu but you gotta shift on the couch," pushing him off the bed.

"B-but I always sleep on the couch, besides this ain't your apartment," Natsu whined.

"Okay, then just imagine that this is my apartment and go sleep on the couch, now go."

"Fine, but last time," he got up and went to the couch, I kind of felt sorry for him but I really want the bed.

I feel asleep with a slight fear but I shook it off.

<@@><@@><@@>

I heard some noise coming from outside the cottage that woke me up from my slumber. I tried getting up but couldn't, that's weird. That is when reality hit me, Natsu was somehow sleeping next to me. I thought he was on the couch. What's worse is that he held me so tight, I couldn't even move. My face was going red, probably even brighter than Erza's hair. However his body was so warm, I didn't wanna move.

Lucy, what are you thinking? You need to get out of here.

"Natsu, Natsu wake up!" I shook him hard.

"Hmnmnhn I lov- . . ." he mumbled something but I couldn't hear him quite well.

"NATSU!!!" I yelled which finally woke him up, falling off the bed.

"What the hell Luce? What did you do that for?"

"1, what were you doing in bed? And 2, there's some noise coming from outside?"

Suddenly the entire house started shaking.

"Na-tsu what's g-going on?" this ain't my house I don't want to pay to whoever's it is.

"Luce, watch it!" he smashed the brick that was going to fall on me.

"Thanks," I slid closer to him, I mean, come on, I'm scared.

"This house can break down any minute so it's best to leave it as soon as possible," with that Happy flew out followed by us.

As we ran out, we were face to face with some guy in a very royal looking outfit. Now's who is he?

"A . . . A-Ashley?" not that again.

"I'm NOT Ashley, I'm Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia! So just stop with this!" I yelled in frustration.

"Y-you're Ashley, my Ashley. You're back, I knew y-you weren't dead," the crazy man started walking towards me.

"Open! Gate of the Golden Bull! Taurus!" I chanted as Taurus appeared.

"Get him!" Taurus launched at the man but he managed to dodge every attack.

"Do you not remember me, Ashley? It's me, Anshar," wait, he's the lost king.

"FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!" before I could react Natsu threw a punch at him.

"Would you get lost!" Anshar attacked Natsu as he flew meters away. His one attack left Natsu motionless on the ground, it can't be, Natsu can't lose with just one attack.

"NATSU!" I ran up to him, I can't believe how strong he is. Now I'm mad.

"Please Ashley, return to me," he kept dodging all of Taurus's attacks.

"I'll handle this guy," I got up and walked towards him. HE'S GONNA PAY!!!

"L-Lucy," Natsu whispered but I choose to ignore him. I saw a little pond which gave me an amazing idea.

"You're gonna wish you were never born," I smirked at him.

"Open! Gate of the Water Bearer, Aquarius," she appeared in front of me with an annoyed expression.

"What did I tell you about not summoning me from a little pond?" Aquarius gave me a death glare.

"Not now Aquarius, just finish him off," I glared back. Crap, she's so gonna kill later.

She was shocked to see me answer back at her. Her gaze turned to Natsu lying on the ground, she smiled and nodded at me, taking off to take care of the king. To my surprise Anshar was surpassing Aquarius, what the hell? This is the first time I'm seeing Aquarius biting the dust.

"Lucy, I n-need to gain back my power. Good to see you finally found a boyfriend, t-take care," she said as she vanished back to the celestial world.

I smiled at her comment as I decided to take things in my hand.

"Alright, you asked for it!" I took a deep breath.

"ICE MAKE CANNON!!!"

TO BE CONTINUED . . .

Dayam! this guy is strong. oh and look a cliffhanger, heheheh where did Gray come from??? work the brains. Not like anyone reads this or anything but still. Until we meet again.

-Minako <3