Mr. Styles

Harry's (pov)
"So Mr. Malik last question, how are you with people?" I asked him as he sat nervously in his chair directly across from me.

"Uhh...well uhm, people tend to think I come off very mean looking or something but truth is I wldnt hurt a fly." He said smiling genuinely.

I chuckled, "if I'm being completely honest I could see where people might feel intimidated by you, it's all in your eyes."

"Well Mr. Styles I'm very great with people, I love giving anyone a helping hand, I'm very organized, neat, perhaps you might say, and I always get my job done no matter what." He said seriously.

I do really think he's perfect for the company I say to myself. Ugh but what if the other boy is perfect too. All of these thoughts pouring through my mind.

Fuck it.

"Mr.Malik I will see you Monday at 7 o'clock sharp." I smile.

"Are you serious! Oh my god thank you so much! You won't regret this Mr Styles!" He exclaimed shaking my hand heading out the door.

He was quite nice, I thought to myself.

Ring ring ring

I push the phone though to Diana.

"Mr.Styles, your 3 o'clock with Mr Tomlinson will be coming up shortly." She says through the speaker sweetly.

"Just send him in when he arrives thank you Diana."

Louis (pov)

Fuck it's already 2 o'clock and I still have no idea what to wear! Shit shit shit...I say aloud staring at my closet.

Continuing to rummage through my clothes I manage to pick out black skinny jeans, a nice button up navy blue shirt, a black tie, and my plain black vans. This should do I think to myself.

Arrives at H&L inc

Wow this place is freaking huge! I check my phone and it's already 2:55. Getting out of my car I take one last look at myself before I walk into the huge doors of H&L.

I'm not so sure of what to do or where to go so I awkwardly go up to the front desk with the petite lady in a cute little black dress with her hair curled nicely.

"Urm hello, I'm Louis, I'm here for the job interview with Mr. Styles." I say to her.

"Ah yes Mr Tomlinson!" she said cheerfully, "if you just go straight down the hall and make a left Mr. Styles' door is right there, you can't miss it." She says.

"Alright thank you so much uhm," "Diana." She says. "Nice to meet you Diana." I smile at her, now heading down the hallway.

Harry's (pov)

Knock knock

"Come in."

"Hello, I'm Louis." the boy says cooly.

"Mr Tomlinson, if you'd take a seat please." I say smiling motioning him to the chair.

"So Mr Tomlinson I looked at your application and you applied to be my assistant?" I question raising an eyebrow.